Nice to see..........

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited February 2010 in The Porch
i'm not the only one to get his threads locked!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

we will get dates when they are ready to give them to us...i know i want them yesterday too...but that's not how it goes...you should know that by now.

so just relax people...this shit storm is not necessary....10c ain't perfect but who here is?

people in glass houses...............

and the PJ police need to chill too...the mods don't need your help kiss asses! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

much love to Kat, Sea & Santos..........and the band too of course! we all get pissed from time to time....but all in all....we love this place, or we wouldn't keep coming back...right!?! 8-)

PEACE!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Who even cares about tour dates? Pearl Jam isn't even that good live anyways.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    ........dont throw stones :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,102
    joe2468 wrote:
    ........dont throw stones :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    And don't talk politics. :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
This discussion has been closed.