Seattle Team McCready chapter needs raffle items!

theboxerorthebagtheboxerorthebag Posts: 1,774
edited March 2010 in The Porch
Hey everyone,
The Seattle chapter of Team McCready needs auction items for the big April 10 fundraiser.

Please PM me if you have items to donate or ideas where we could get some items for our raffle/auction.

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bump!

This is a perfect opportunity to unload some of those posters you don't think you'll ever frame for a very, very great cause. Other ideas include PJ or PJ related shirts, sweatshirts, stickers, official boots, badge sets, etc.

Thanks for lookin' out!!!
  • Bump!

This is a perfect opportunity to unload some of those posters you don't think you'll ever frame for a very, very great cause. Other ideas include PJ or PJ related shirts, sweatshirts, stickers, official boots, badge sets, etc.

Thanks for lookin' out!!!

let's clean out those PJ closets people and donate!
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    I'll check what I have to send, seattleites were too kind to me when I visited so that's the least I can do!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • arq wrote:
    I'll check what I have to send, seattleites were too kind to me when I visited so that's the least I can do!

you are the best Jose!
  • morning bump!
  • Bump+It+Ad.jpg
    Afternoon Bumpits! Makes me wanna grow my hair out soooo bad!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,439
    Bump+It+Ad.jpg

Me too! Might have to pick me up one of these tomorrow after work.
    Gotta look hot this Sunday cause it's the Super Bowl baby! :P
  • Bump+It+Ad.jpg

:lol: those things just don't make any sense to me, I don't need a bump for my hair but I will give my thread one.
  • The Seattle Team McCready benefit is still looking for auction/raffle items. Please PM me if you can contribute.

Also, don't miss out on this event with Jeff Rouse and Jodie Watts at Easy Street Records.