I love Pearl Jam and 10c

philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
edited February 2010 in The Porch
With all the negativity flying around here at the moment I would just like to say how much I really appreciate the work done by 10c and the band. I here all the bashing for lack of tour dates, No shows in this city and that country. Pearl Jam must be ripping us all off is the hardest one to stomach.

People have a choice whether to use a bank if they feel let down. You have the same choice here. Noone is forced to stay. If you dont support 10c and the band then leave. Take your business elsewhere. I myself will be staying because I do believe in this community, 10c and the band. I hold its values close.

Thanks 10c and Pearl Jam for everything that you do to put us first. Sometimes the info is slow or a little short notice but I know you try and even though mistakes are made. You like us are only human.

Phil
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,680
    I hate 10c so much Im signed up through 2015.

8-)
  • MayDay10 wrote:

8-)
    :wave: :clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    MayDay10 wrote:

8-)

:D
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Pearl Jam and 10c pretty much rule my world!! Yes news is sometimes slow and yes I've made my own complaints in the past but I've come to realize that the news you get from the horses mouth is the only one you believe 100%. Until the PJ home page gets updated with news no matter how big or small it's the only news I go by anyway. In every organization in the world that has it's own news that news isn't always going to come from the official source, welcome to the age of the internet. PJ are at the centre of many rumours and I take 90% with a pinch of salt, usually the ones that start with "REVEALED"!! One that I heard was that the band went on tour in 2008 to finance the Backspacer recording sessions and another was that the bootleg series is only in place to make up the difference of what being under a major label brings to the bands funds. True or false? People can call them sellouts. Who cares? I don't know what to believe but no matter what this is business and without the business we don't have our band anymore and that would be a lot more tragic than the delayed release of boots, dvd's or somewhere not getting a visit in their hometown. We always get something special and the Philly boots, reissue series and whatever form of dvd we get will all be spectacular I'm sure and all the boring threads about them will be replaced with ones of joy and high praise and nobody will complain about anything ever again! :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    Pearl Jam and 10c pretty much rule my world!! Yes news is sometimes slow and yes I've made my own complaints in the past but I've come to realize that the news you get from the horses mouth is the only one you believe 100%. Until the PJ home page gets updated with news no matter how big or small it's the only news I go by anyway. In every organization in the world that has it's own news that news isn't always going to come from the official source, welcome to the age of the internet. PJ are at the centre of many rumours and I take 90% with a pinch of salt, usually the ones that start with "REVEALED"!! One that I heard was that the band went on tour in 2008 to finance the Backspacer recording sessions and another was that the bootleg series is only in place to make up the difference of what being under a major label brings to the bands funds. True or false? People can call them sellouts. Who cares? I don't know what to believe but no matter what this is business and without the business we don't have our band anymore and that would be a lot more tragic than the delayed release of boots, dvd's or somewhere not getting a visit in their hometown. We always get something special and the Philly boots, reissue series and whatever form of dvd we get will all be spectacular I'm sure and all the boring threads about them will be replaced with ones of joy and high praise and nobody will complain about anything ever again! :mrgreen:
    love your spirit Mister :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    On that note my Greek friend... AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! WHERE ARE THE GODDAMN PHILLY BOOTS!!!! I SAW YOU KUFALA YOU WERE THERE A MINUTE AGO!! :wave:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    On that note my Greek friend... AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! WHERE ARE THE GODDAMN PHILLY BOOTS!!!! I SAW YOU KUFALA YOU WERE THERE A MINUTE AGO!! :wave:
    kufala team and 10c they give us this beauty when there are rerady!!!they doing the best!!!and we will gonna play them loud!!!! :D
  • I do think 10c do a really good job for all the members of the fanclub ,

But PJ need to play a show in Scotland, been too long guys!!! :?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates