I really love............

1235»

Comments

• the fact that the shaving thread was right underneath the I really love thread. And so the board read I really love shaving.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    I don't know how to upload pics here. I took pics of our snow but don't know how. :cry:
    Save room for dessert!
  • the fact that the shaving thread was right underneath the I really love thread. And so the board read I really love shaving.
    :lol:

i love being outside in the sun listening to music
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Heatherj43 wrote:
    I don't know how to upload pics here. I took pics of our snow but don't know how. :cry:
    I don't know a lot but I have my pics in photobucket
    then under pic the last option I click it and it highlights img
    bunch of letters etc
    then i copy it by start button(command) and C
    then I go to thread click and then again start button(command) and V
    42-16890316.jpg
    and theres a simply gorgeous man!
  • pandora, that's freaking gorgeous. i love that :D
    pandora, that's freaking gorgeous. i love that :D
    he's just beautiful huh?
  • pandora wrote:
    he's just beautiful huh?
    word. it's been a rough sorta day so i took a break earlier and was listening to 'arc' from the berkeley solo show, was like a hug for my ears :D
    pandora wrote:
    he's just beautiful huh?
    word. it's been a rough sorta day so i took a break earlier and was listening to 'arc' from the berkeley solo show, was like a hug for my ears :D
    He has a gift, the voice for making you feel all warm and yea hugged good analogy. I cried when I heard Arc live on his solo tour. It was really overwhelming the first time. Second I was right above him and saw how busy he was with his white lab coat on. Made me giggle a little. He gives so much in his performances.
  • yeah we had heard him soundcheck it in santa cruz and it gave us chills...seeing him perform it that night blew me away. it's just so visceral and sets you in a trance. i love music that does that.

and i love that 'just breathe' came on the radio right now! :)
    yeah we had heard him soundcheck it in santa cruz and it gave us chills...seeing him perform it that night blew me away. it's just so visceral and sets you in a trance. i love music that does that.

and i love that 'just breathe' came on the radio right now! :)
    we are the lucky ones to know and love!
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    kilkenny.jpg