I just want to take a moment to thank Arq

PJ Fan est. 1990PJ Fan est. 1990 Posts: 1,788
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Many people on this board have been more than generous to me, and it all just adds up to what this community is best known for. I have thanked a few people on here either publicly or through PM, and the next person on my list is Arq, not for only providing me, but to the people that for the past few weeks have been the most needy, Haiti.

For those of you who don't know, Arq had a raffle styled contest in which merely $5 gave one a chance to win Binaural on Vinyl. All of his proceeds were to go to The Red Cross. I just so happened to be the lucky winner of this raffle. And to anyone who may have been skeptical, i'll admit i had a little doubt, but Arq did in fact send me the vinyl and sent all of his proceeds from the contest to The Red Cross. I believe that Arq is one of those rare people who are truly selfless, in the fact he not only gave away a vinyl for no personal or fiscal gain, but he also helped to provide a country in need with some funding for a new future beyond their horrible disaster.

I am proud to place Arq on my list as one of the greatest 10C members in the forums.

Just thought i'd say something on his behalf. Thank you for reading

P.S. I know this really shouldn't be in The Porch, but it has the most traffic and i want as many people to read this as possible.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments