PEARL JAM FANTASY QUIZ

mawfordinksmawfordinks Posts: 65
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Hi fellow fans, I hope that 2010 has started off on a good note for you all.
Ok down to business. I have devised a Pearl Jam fantasy quiz. Don't laugh its serious.
Anyone can participate and of course no fees are involved. If you want you can give a donation to a
charity, but that's in your time and totally up to you.
So how does this work, ok. here goes:
Users get points from 115-1. 115 represents all Pearl Jam songs that are studio albums. 115 songs on 9 albums. So ok you pick 20 songs which you think will be on Pearl Jam's setlists for their forthcoming tour/shows in 2010. Points go in reverse. So it starts with 115 for The End, and works it's way to just 1 point for Once. You still with me? This means for example that you may want to omit Alive which is worth only 3 pts, but be cautious it usually gets played almost every show. I thought that it would be a fun quiz. The winner is the one with most points for Pearl Jam's final show of 2010. Also because PJ play some songs from Lost Dogs etc and covers- you pick an additional 3 songs NOT on there records- These are worth 30 pts each time they are played. Best part is that there will be a Pearl Jam goodie bag- from my own collection for the winner. And it has some seriously great stuff in it. Just to summeraise:
*PICK 20 SONGS FROM PEARL JAMS 9 ALBUMS
*PICK ADDITIONAL 3 SONGS FROM NON STUDIO ALBUMS
Updates after each Pearl Jam show will be put on this site.
Regards, and have a great day. Enteries received on this thread up to 1st show of 2010.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hi fellow fans, I hope that 2010 has started off on a good note for you all.
    Ok down to business. I have devised a Pearl Jam fantasy quiz. Don't laugh its serious.
    Anyone can participate and of course no fees are involved. If you want you can give a donation to a
    charity, but that's in your time and totally up to you.
    So how does this work, ok. here goes:
    Users get points from 115-1. 115 represents all Pearl Jam songs that are studio albums. 115 songs on 9 albums. So ok you pick 20 songs which you think will be on Pearl Jam's setlists for their forthcoming tour/shows in 2010. Points go in reverse. So it starts with 115 for The End, and works it's way to just 1 point for Once. You still with me? This means for example that you may want to omit Alive which is worth only 3 pts, but be cautious it usually gets played almost every show. I thought that it would be a fun quiz. The winner is the one with most points for Pearl Jam's final show of 2010. Also because PJ play some songs from Lost Dogs etc and covers- you pick an additional 3 songs NOT on there records- These are worth 30 pts each time they are played. Best part is that there will be a Pearl Jam goodie bag- from my own collection for the winner. And it has some seriously great stuff in it. Just to summeraise:
    *PICK 20 SONGS FROM PEARL JAMS 9 ALBUMS
    *PICK ADDITIONAL 3 SONGS FROM NON STUDIO ALBUMS
    Updates after each Pearl Jam show will be put on this site.
    Regards, and have a great day. Enteries received on this thread up to 1st show of 2010.
    I was laughing until I read "Don't Laugh". Then I stopped laughing.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    huh
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • let me shoot some cocaine..5-6 joins,and ill be back to be INTO that..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”