Whatever happened to the PJ b-side?

DischordVisionDischordVision Posts: 532
edited February 2010 in The Porch
it's been 8 years since they released a single w/ proper b-side (not counting Lost Dogs)...I believe the last one was Save You b/w Other Side off Riot Act (2002)...and while on the topic of singles, any word on the '09 x-mas one?..
U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TravelarTravelar Posts: 3,391
    Ed's quoted as calling b-sides something like red-headed step children. I miss the b-sides, but hope they show up somewhere like a LD2.
  • I think they had a funeral service for them sometime back in 1998.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    edited February 2010
    TrAvELAr wrote:
    Ed's quoted as calling b-sides something like red-headed step children. I miss the b-sides, but hope they show up somewhere like a LD2.

didn't read the EV quote of calling them red-headed step children,

I did however read the one where he said he didn't want to "whore out" the leftovers from backspacer to be B-sides. then laughing said something like " I just called all b-sides whores" or something to the degree....
    :lol:

thought that was pretty funny.
    Post edited by the wolf on
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • TravelarTravelar Posts: 3,391
    the wolf wrote:
    TrAvELAr wrote:

didn't read the EV quote of calling the red-headed step children,

I did however read the one where he said he didn't want to "whore out" the leftovers from backspacer to be B-sides. then laughing said something like " I just called all b-sides whores" or something to the degree....
    :lol:

thought that was pretty funny.

Maybe that was it. I hadn't had my coffee yet. :)
  • one of my favorite things of all time was back when I had to search for all the cool b-sides and rarities that had slipped out during the 90's. Black Red Yellow, Alone, Leatherman, Hard to Imagine, Fatal... those were the days.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)