Any Nova Scotian fans here? :)

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,526
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Born & raised here in Halifax, Nova Scotia! 8-) How about yourselves?

Remember that Split Crow party when Pearl Jam was in town? We need another one, right?
Who's with me? :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• there just might be crow is always a good time
  • mervin50mervin50 Posts: 217
    Not from out East and never been but I'm as Canadian as Maple Syrup and would trek across the other 7 province to be there!
  • Bump30Bump30 Posts: 446
    Not born and raised but have been in Nova Scotia for 20+ years :D
    Toronto - 2009
    Hartford - 2010
    Ed Solo - Hartford - 2011
    Toronto X 2, Ottawa & Hamilton - 2011
    Ed Solo - Jacksonville - 2012
    London, Pittsburgh & Buffalo - 2013
    No shows in 2014 :-(
  • mckaymckay Posts: 162
    Proud Nova Scotian here...located in Truro!
  • VeddermbVeddermb Posts: 381
    Born and raised in Cape Breton (Sydney), moved to Bedford and now live in Burlington, Ontario...NS and especially Cape Breton will always be home.
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    I guess I am a fan of a Nova Scotian... as your title inquires!!!! ;)

I would love to visit. Who will put me up?
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • rattzeyrattzey Posts: 877
    I have been to the Split Crow. It was a favorite watering hole when I use to work on the ships
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • swardsward Posts: 586
    In Dartmouth! Born in Moncton NB, but have been here the last 9 years. Love it.

We need another Pearl Jam show here is what we need! ;-) But a night at the Crow would suffice for now. ha
  • HI! my name is Ricky....i like to listen to PJ in my car (which is also my home and where i grow dope) while i'm banging Lucy...then we get drunk as fuck and eat chicken fingers while we listen to Backraker....Mike Mac Creepy is my favorite band member and i'm part of Team Mac Creepy...still waiting for my shirt by the way....so ahhhh...yeah...i hope they go on tour this summer so i can go see them and celebrate my grade 11.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,526
    HI! my name is Ricky....i like to listen to PJ in my car (which is also my home and where i grow dope) while i'm banging Lucy...then we get drunk as fuck and eat chicken fingers while we listen to Backraker....Mike Mac Creepy is my favorite band member and i'm part of Team Mac Creepy...still waiting for my shirt by the way....so ahhhh...yeah...i hope they go on tour this summer so i can go see them and celebrate my grade 11.

Whoa mama! :shock:

Say, you think Bubble's Mansion will be up for a Wishlist Foundation preparty event when the boy's come to town? ;)
  • demetrios wrote:
    HI! my name is Ricky....i like to listen to PJ in my car (which is also my home and where i grow dope) while i'm banging Lucy...then we get drunk as fuck and eat chicken fingers while we listen to Backraker....Mike Mac Creepy is my favorite band member and i'm part of Team Mac Creepy...still waiting for my shirt by the way....so ahhhh...yeah...i hope they go on tour this summer so i can go see them and celebrate my grade 11.

Say, you think Bubble's Mansion will be up for a Wishlist Foundation preparty event when the boy's come to town? ;)

well...bubbles lives in a shed not a mansion...but if he can fit 300 cats in there i think we could have a peeparty...but who the hell parties with pee? ;)
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,526
    demetrios wrote:

well...bubbles lives in a shed not a mansion...but if he can fit 300 cats in there i think we could have a peeparty...but who the hell parties with pee? ;)

http://bubblesmansion.com/

The place is right around the corner of the Halifax Metro Centre. I've seen the gang a few times there!

There are some sexy dancing cat's that stop by each night. I haven't seen any of them pee though! :|
    demetrios wrote:

I'd go to a preparty no matter the location!
    Toronto - 2009
    Hartford - 2010
  • demetrios wrote:
    http://bubblesmansion.com/

The place is right around the corner of the Halifax Metro Centre. I've seen the gang a few times there! :|

:lol::lol: i know D...i was trying to stay in character. :mrgreen:

i'd love to go there for a beer sometime!
    I think a bunch of us should get together and shoot the PJ shit!
    Toronto - 2009
    Hartford - 2010
  • yes i am a fan of good ole nova scotian lox :)