Been out of the loop for a bit..

AboveTheWavesAboveTheWaves Posts: 66
edited February 2010 in The Porch
I used to check the board daily, but life has gotten in the way and i've been out of the loop since the spectrum shows (which blew my mind)

any word on US dates this year besides new orleans?

are the bootlegs for the spectrum out yet?

sorry if these topics have been beaten to death, i just haven't been in this neighborhood for a while.

hope you are all well, my fellow pj family. :D
under your tongue, im like a tab.. i will give you what your not supposed to have

in wide open spaces we sing, with strings.. launch a full on musical cannonball.. guided by bells that we bring, they ring.. sound for the sky and the sun, our own waterfall...

one with the raging wind, alive on the highest tides, my ship at sail can climb a mountain.. ride it to the sky
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I used to check the board daily, but life has gotten in the way and i've been out of the loop since the spectrum shows (which blew my mind)

any word on US dates this year besides new orleans?

are the bootlegs for the spectrum out yet?

sorry if these topics have been beaten to death, i just haven't been in this neighborhood for a while.

hope you are all well, my fellow pj family. :D

Been talk of NY shows and a Florida show buddy but no word about Bootlegs really. ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    No and no.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman