Lets see what happens if.....

zootownzootown Posts: 666
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Pearl Jam doesn't tour the US until Fall 2010 (when I think they will). I seriously think some people's heads might explode around here.....me, personally, I am waiting for Soundgarden dates and hoping Pearl Jam releases a bunch of Backspacer and Avocado b-sides!
I hold the pain, release me!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    people wont last till the fall. It would be madness, escalating every week...they would need to shutdown the forum
  • zootownzootown Posts: 666
    Mcam55 wrote:
    people wont last till the fall, it would be madness...they would need to shutdown the forum

No kidding. I am hoping to spread some excitement about some events that are actually confirmed to happen (SG dates) and that the band themselves have said they are working on (releasing new material)
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Mcam55 wrote:
    people wont last till the fall. It would be madness, escalating every week...they would need to shutdown the forum

This wouldn't be the worst thing in the world .... :mrgreen:
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • When people are here freaking out about not seeing the band...keep in mind you are freaking out about a little less than 2 and a half hours of your life. Your life will go on if you can't see them for the 27th time this year.
  • jimed14 wrote:
    Mcam55 wrote:

This wouldn't be the worst thing in the world .... :mrgreen:

True! It would mean less stress for alotta people. Could be a good thing...
    When people are here freaking out about not seeing the band...keep in mind you are freaking out about a little less than 2 and a half hours of your life. Your life will go on if you can't see them for the 27th time this year.

YES! Keep the rational thoughts coming people! :clap:
  • Agreed that it won't be the end of the world but an earlier tour (or at least an announcement!) would be nice.
    I've only seen them once, last year's Aug. 23 show in Chicago, and I'm planning on saving my birthday money to get to another show. So hopefully I won't have to save it for too long! Although with my b-day being Thursday, it looks inevitable that the money will be sitting in the bank for awhile.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    zootown wrote:
    Pearl Jam doesn't tour the US until Fall 2010 (when I think they will). I seriously think some people's heads might explode around here.....me, personally, I am waiting for Soundgarden dates and hoping Pearl Jam releases a bunch of Backspacer and Avocado b-sides!

Well back in '97, '99, '01, '02, '04, '07 .. they only played a handful of show's. All these year's combined is almost the amount of show's they are doing this June/July '10 show's in Europe. I didn't hear of any people's head explode during those year's here on the on the interweb. :|
  • zootown wrote:
    When people are here freaking out about not seeing the band...keep in mind you are freaking out about a little less than 2 and a half hours of your life. Your life will go on if you can't see them for the 27th time this year.

YES! Keep the rational thoughts coming people! :clap:

I will eat everyone's head if they don't tour soon. EAT. THEIR. HEADS. I'm not kidding. I will explode. I will eat people's heads. Heads will be eaten.
  • 2010.....watch it go to shit!!!!!! :lol::lol:
    demetrios wrote:
    zootown wrote:

Well back in '97, '99, '01, '02, '04, '07 .. they only played a handful of show's. All these year's combined is almost the amount of show's they are doing this June/July '10 show's in Europe. I didn't hear of any people's head explode during those year's here on the on the interweb. :|

GREAT point D!
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    people are becoming fckin idiots about this

facebook is like shithead central with all the people i know through pearl jam

i love me some PJ... but wow people have problems
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I will take what I can get but I think it will be before fall
  • people are becoming fckin idiots about this

facebook is like shithead central with all the people i know through pearl jam

i love me some PJ... but wow people have problems

yeah..i do have problems...and up until now i was able to hold most of them in...but now that you're shining a fucking spotlight on us "people with problems" i think i just might fucking lose it and erupt like a shit volcano...make sure you're not in the blast radius or you might get shit on!!
  • im hoping for autumn dates in usa... going to 2 on europe tour (Belfast and London)... and held out savings for 20th anniversary or new york! or combined;)
    I originally planned to visit new york this year as ive never been outside europe. and to see pearl jam on my travels would top it! October 10-25th timing would be perfect!!
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    I understand that people over react about tours and stuff but I'm only 17 and just became a fan last year and only got to see the whole band once and ed solo once. A for other people like me I relize that they are getting old and are already starting to slow down they're touring and It would be nice to see them 3 or 4 more times before they start only doing 1 or 2 festivals a year. Or until, along with oz fest and crue fest, we have a jam fest :lol: which wouldn't be to bad but not as good as when they went everyplace that held 10,000 people like in 2000, 03 and 06. I'm not complaining I understand they're getting old but I'd like to hear all my favorite songs live before I die...PLEASE? :(
  • KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    I am pretty sure I have read that the band won't be on the road for more than 3 weeks at a time...Because, they all pretty much have families now..But, that being stated..Bands make most of their money touring...I can't see pearl jam not touring much this year...Specially with with the release of backspacer and possible release of ep..

Festivals is the solution for the band now...$$$

I am not happy with the way the 10c announces tour dates...I have seen pearl jam in a lot of different states..Not bragging etc..But, my traveling days are coming to an end...Not saying I won't travel to see them in the future...

Jeremy