A Sincere Question...

skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Has the bird lost it's song? Does it even sing anymore? Or did all the complaints about being treated like children rip the songs from the song birds throat? It's been many moons since the last tweet was heard....

silly I know...but I do wish to know....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Everyone needs to just chill the F out! They're coming.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Everyone needs to just chill the F out! They're coming.

ok...now you've pissed me off! I wasn't asking if they were coming!!! I was asking if Kat and Sea still give tweets!!!! sorry....you've pushed the wrong button...I don't like being cursed at for no reason! :shock: :roll:
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    Everyone needs to just chill the F out! They're coming.

ok...now you've pissed me off! I wasn't asking if they were coming!!! I was asking if Kat and Sea still give tweets!!!! sorry....you've pushed the wrong button...I don't like being cursed at for no reason! :shock: :roll:

the only thing we have to go off of is the last tour announcement. for the European tour, there was no tweet, just news, which is great. hopefully tweets are gone and they will just give us news when it is ready, but nobody knows.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Sorry buddy, but the tension on the board is palpable for announcements. Never meant to piss anyone off.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Sorry buddy, but the tension on the board is palpable for announcements. Never meant to piss anyone off.
    Sorry also....I am just tired of people being so rude and self righteous on this board...and yes, we are all anxious...

I am a woman by the way...
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    I seriously hoped they stopped the tweets. I was signed up to receive alerts when they were announcing the Fall 09 stuff, but after getting a few, they just stopped showing up on my cell randomly even though I didn't change my settings. Twitter is fine, I suppose, but I think the boards and emails are definitely the best way to relay information to everyone.

I mean, I'll accept personal appearances at my house too, though. Where do we sign up for the Official Pearl Jam News Concierge service? :D

Nathan!! the OP is a dear sweet woman...don't you get fresh with her!! :evil:

and how long before they lock this thread too?

tis the season i guess! :mrgreen:
  • cdp1223 wrote:
    I seriously hoped they stopped the tweets. I was signed up to receive alerts when they were announcing the Fall 09 stuff, but after getting a few, they just stopped showing up on my cell randomly even though I didn't change my settings. Twitter is fine, I suppose, but I think the boards and emails are definitely the best way to relay information to everyone.

I mean, I'll accept personal appearances at my house too, though. Where do we sign up for the Official Pearl Jam News Concierge service? :D

i know with twitter coming out you may be confused...but a tweet around here is the mods telling us news will be coming soon.

Always diplomacy from you Erik, as evidenced by that poor kid who happened to have a similar name as you. :lol::lol::lol:
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    cdp1223 wrote:

i know with twitter coming out you may be confused...but a tweet around here is the mods telling us news will be coming soon.

Nah, I know that. I thought they coincided with twitter feeds from the band. At least they seemed to last year. I'm not THAT new. :D
  • Always diplomacy from you Erik, as evidenced by that poor kid who happened to have a similar name as you. :lol::lol::lol:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: i don't know what you're talking about man! :P
  • That poor kid is probably never going to post again!

:D :wave:

I PM'd her and said thank you...she was totally cool with it!...don't make me look worse than i am Nat! half my shit gets locked as it is! ;)
  • :D :wave:

:wave: :mrgreen:

I PM'd her and said thank you...she was totally cool with it!...don't make me look worse than i am Nat! half my shit gets locked as it is! ;)
    Haha, sorry buddy.