Team McCready Seattle chapter, we need your donations

theboxerorthebagtheboxerorthebag Posts: 1,774
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Hi everyone,
Looks like I am going to be the point person for the Seattle event on April 10th. Would love to get ideas from people as to what kind of event you would like, venue locations etc.

We have set up a donation page at
http://www.firstgiving.com/tammilaster

any amount of donation makes a big difference. We are also looking for items for our raffle, if you have anything you want to donate, please PM me.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• YAY!!!!!!!!
    I have no suggestions..just a WOOT WOOT for DO 'IN it!!!! :D
    How I choose to feel......is how I am.
  • have one at stubbs in austin tx :mrgreen:

Kinda far, but I bet if you wanted to plan an event in Austin it would be welcomed. :D
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    How about inside or around the Space Needle? :)

Kinda far, but I bet if you wanted to plan an event in Austin it would be welcomed. :D

tight :D i will talk to my mates an see what we can get going,,,an if there are any others in the austin/san marcos/ san antone areas wanna help pm me :mrgreen:

tight :D i will talk to my mates an see what we can get going,,,an if there are any others in the austin/san marcos/ san antone areas wanna help pm me :mrgreen:

Cool! PM EddieWouldKnow, she can get you started organizing an Austin event.
  • :D
  • I like the upstairs area of the Alibi Room for any kind of indoor meet up.

We used it for our election night party back in '08 and there was tons of space for everyone who came.

Then again, this was for the Nader/Gonzalez campaign group, so... ;):D
    I carried a watermelon
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    You can always try TS McHugh's, across from Easy Street, where we had the fundraiser at the shows the last time. :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Foxy Mop wrote:
    You can always try TS McHugh's, across from Easy Street, where we had the fundraiser at the shows the last time. :)

Got that down on my lists of places to contact. Thanks Foxy Mop.

Also looking for bands who could play, if anyone has suggestions on that as well.
  • Help a girl out peeps!!
  • please help a girl out Seattle peeps!

Got some ideas we are looking into (thanks STONEd and dAMENT-ED), but we need more imput from everyone!!!!
  • fundraising page for the Seattle event is ready to take your donations!

http://www.firstgiving.com/tammilaster

thanks

We are also looking for raffle items for this event, please PM me if you have anything you would like to donate.
  • bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • morning bump!