Ladies Shirts

StonerladyStonerlady Posts: 240
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Sorry, if this is the wrong thread to post this. But while looking for ladies shorts of PJ during the last few weeks, I just couldn't find one on the official online store except that limited one, which is size L only (I need S) and the EV solo shirts. So I finally bought a bootleg shirt from Ebay, but to me that's not the same.

Does anyone have any idea?? Why? Where??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Stonerlady wrote:
    Sorry, if this is the wrong thread to post this. But while looking for ladies shorts of PJ during the last few weeks, I just couldn't find one on the official online store except that limited one, which is size L only (I need S) and the EV solo shirts. So I finally bought a bootleg shirt from Ebay, but to me that's not the same.

Does anyone have any idea?? Why? Where??
    im confused..what exactly u search??size s in what??ev lady shirt?ladies shorts??where u see that?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sorry, I meant shirts. Just wrote shorts once. my mistake. I'm looking for PJ ladies shirts size S. But no bootlegs.

I'm confused as well. Had too little sleep :(
  • Stonerlady wrote:
    Sorry, I meant shirts. Just wrote shorts once. my mistake. I'm looking for PJ ladies shirts size S. But no bootlegs.

I'm confused as well. Had too little sleep :(
    which one???there in not only one
    in good section there is
    EV 2008 APRIL FOOLS TOUR LADIES T SHIRT in size s 30 $
    EV 2008 TOUR LEG TWO LADIES SPAGHETTI STRAP size s 30 $
    2008 LADIES REAPER TOUR SHIRT size s 20$
    2008 LEAVES TOUR LADIES SHIRT size s 20$
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I don't want EV shirts. And I don't like the Reaper shirt design. Haven't seen the leaves shirt. Gonna have another look. Thanks so far!
  • The shirt sizes are waaaaay off - so if you want a S, maybe you should buy the L. I bought my wife a shirt for her birthday, and there's no way it will fit her - I think they're all secretly kids' sizes lol
    And I listen for the voice inside my head... nothing. I'll do this one myself.
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    cajunkiwi wrote:
    The shirt sizes are waaaaay off - so if you want a S, maybe you should buy the L. I bought my wife a shirt for her birthday, and there's no way it will fit her - I think they're all secretly kids' sizes lol

THIS....

I got a Ladies XXL leaves shirt during the sale knowing they would run small and hoping it would be near a men's M, which is what I usually wear. It could have fit my cat, maybe.

I cut the design off and sewed it onto another shirt!
  • I just buy a nice t and make my own with either iron ons or silk screen !
    there once was a note...LISTEN !
  • I decided to have some shirts made by mad*foxes. She's a pretty talented girl who makes unique ladies shirts out of men's shirts. I have about 20 of her shirts already but no PJ one yet. Now I'll buy some men's shirts and have them sent right to her to Canada.
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    cajunkiwi wrote:
    The shirt sizes are waaaaay off - so if you want a S, maybe you should buy the L. I bought my wife a shirt for her birthday, and there's no way it will fit her - I think they're all secretly kids' sizes lol

Umm yes!!! I bought a Ladies XL in the sale cos that was the only size left, thought it would be baggy as I am usually a M but it is skin tight!!! ;)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    tinkerbell wrote:
    cajunkiwi wrote:

Umm yes!!! I bought a Ladies XL in the sale cos that was the only size left, thought it would be baggy as I am usually a M but it is skin tight!!! ;)

haha yes. These shirts should basically have a warning that says "Ladies, if you have boobs this shirt will not fit."