Looking for a job

mad22mad22 Posts: 82
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Hi Guys,

well, i'm looking for a job. Something to do remotly. I'm from argentina. I know web programing and i can do pretty much anything with a computer and internet. So if anyone knows something or someone that may be interested in hiring someone for a job related to IT, would let me know? I have a CV ready in case anyone is interested.

Thanks much! :D
Egos are left at the door, elitism is non-existant and we are all joining together for a common goal: to raise funds and awareness while living the awesome life of a Pearl Jam Fan.

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • arqarq Posts: 8,013

Dude, give him a break, he's not asking for charity, I'm unemployed too, and i don't see any problem if someone here helps another fellow fan to find a job.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • arq wrote:

Dude, give him a break, he's not asking for charity, I'm unemployed too, and i don't see any problem if someone here helps another fellow fan to find a job.
    Hey, Im unemployed as well. This is where I go. Im sorry if my response seemed crass.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    arq wrote:

Hey, Im unemployed as well. This is where I go. Im sorry if my response seemed crass.

What do you do (or used to do?) for living?
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• I worked in accounting for 5 years after college. Got laid off a few months back and have been beating the pavement ever since. The crazy thing is that there are jobs available on monster, it's just there's 400 people applying for the same job.

How about you arq?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Well i'm an architect (no license yet), i do some construction documents and 3D modeling, plus all the photoshop you can imagen, and sometimes i do some interior design.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=117903
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    I think I just avoided the bullet myself, my school district is looking to cut 220 jobs...it is never fun wondering