Jazzfest Hotel Ideas?

SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Since PJ has decided to not tell us shit about tour plans, I have started researching Jazzfest. I really don't want to go to this at all, but may be the only time to catch them this year. Most hotels are booked that weekend. Can anyone point me in the direction of some hotels that are within a cab ride to the grounds that availability. I know nothing about New Orleans other than it is real humid, they have a good football team, it is like a bowl, and there are an incredibly high amount of fat people. Thanks in advance.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I just booked a Hilton hotel room for the April 30th. It was expensive but not as expensive as most others.
  • Last night I booked a 3 star room for $72 a night on Orbitz. There are a bunch of Hotels still left on Orbitz for even cheaper...
  • I normally blow it out when it comes to Hotels but in this case I dont plan on being there long at all. Only a quick nap and a shower, thats about it...
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    what area of the city are the festival grounds near?
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    one more question....how far is the airport from the grounds?
  • Sawyer wrote:
    one more question....how far is the airport from the grounds?

Not too sure about the logistics but Its not a HUGE city. Pretty sure everything is a cab ride away. Check these forums. http://www.nojazzfest.com/