Question related to Binaural...

tcaporaletcaporale Posts: 1,577
edited January 2010 in The Porch
I noticed, while in a record store, that the packaging for Binaural says "Featuring... "Nothing as It Seems," "Thin Air," "Light Years," and "Insignificance".

Only "NAIS" and "Light Years were released as singles, so I was just wondering why the packaging includes the other two songs as well. Was the band planning to release those songs as singles?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tcaporale wrote:
    I noticed, while in a record store, that the packaging for Binaural says "Featuring... "Nothing as It Seems," "Thin Air," "Light Years," and "Insignificance".

Only "NAIS" and "Light Years were released as singles, so I was just wondering why the packaging includes the other two songs as well. Was the band planning to release those songs as singles?
    every single has 2 sides .2 songs
    NAIS has insignificance on b side
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    tcaporale wrote:

every single has 2 sides .2 songs
    NAIS has insignificance on b side

okay, i'll give you some points there!