My Pearl Jam dream

RubberbandmanRubberbandman Posts: 439
edited January 2010 in The Porch
thought this was funny

last night i was watching a bunch of live dvds and having some beverages. I watched Pearl Jam live from Nassau 2003, Kings of Leon live from the O2 arena, Metallica live from france dvd, avenged sevenfold live from the LBC

so okay i go to sleep around 1130-1200 and i wake up this morning with this memory of my dream i had last night. now keep in mind i am a crazy dreamer, been known to walk in my sleep, have full conversations in my sleep and i remember alot of them

the dream goes like this, i am the drummer for pearl jam and we are playing in what i remember to be Australia ( i have never been). my drum kit is the drum kit from guitar hero and i am just terrible and Eddie keeps looking back at me in disgust with evil eyes. Mike on the other hand keeps coming up to me and saying dont worry man keep doing what your doing. For some reason i am hitting the drum pedal and the crowd is going ......Guns.....N.....Roses
over and over lol. So we come back from some encore break and they found another drummer some how in the crowd, they relieve me of my duties and as im leaving i ask Mike for the setlist and he gives it to me, now the show wasnt over so why would he give me that ??? i leave the stage up some back staircase and find myself in this huge airport in a foreign land? i kid you not, just weird

figured i would share that rambling
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    um,well,let's see.dude...your nuts!
  • bigbadbillbigbadbill Posts: 1,758
    That's so funny. Last night I dreamt that every major Seattle band was playing live on my front lawn. I shook Vedder's hand and I saw Chris Cornell too. I remember the fustrating part of the dream was that the flash on my digital camera didn't work when I was trying to take photos.
    11/6/95, 11/18/97, 7/13/98, 7/14/98, 10/24/00, 10/25/00, 10/28/00, 6/2/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 7/6/06, 7/7/06, 7/9/06, 7/10/06, 7/13/06, 7/15/06, 7/16/06, 7/18/06, 10/21/06, 4/10/08, 4/13/08, 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, 10/9/09
  • InsideManInsideMan Posts: 261
    thought this was funny

last night i was watching a bunch of live dvds and having some beverages. I watched Pearl Jam live from Nassau 2003, Kings of Leon live from the O2 arena, Metallica live from france dvd, avenged sevenfold live from the LBC

so okay i go to sleep around 1130-1200 and i wake up this morning with this memory of my dream i had last night. now keep in mind i am a crazy dreamer, been known to walk in my sleep, have full conversations in my sleep and i remember alot of them

the dream goes like this, i am the drummer for pearl jam and we are playing in what i remember to be Australia ( i have never been). my drum kit is the drum kit from guitar hero and i am just terrible and Eddie keeps looking back at me in disgust with evil eyes. Mike on the other hand keeps coming up to me and saying dont worry man keep doing what your doing. For some reason i am hitting the drum pedal and the crowd is going ......Guns.....N.....Roses
    over and over lol. So we come back from some encore break and they found another drummer some how in the crowd, they relieve me of my duties and as im leaving i ask Mike for the setlist and he gives it to me, now the show wasnt over so why would he give me that ??? i leave the stage up some back staircase and find myself in this huge airport in a foreign land? i kid you not, just weird

figured i would share that rambling

I had this similar dream, but instead of drums I was playing the guitar poorly which caused Eddie to ask me to leave the band.
    2009: Philly 3 & 4
    2010: Newark, MSG I
    2011: EV Philly
    2012: Philly MIA
    2013: Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Philly 1 & 2, Baltimore
  • um,well,let's see.dude...your nuts!
    What about his nuts?
  • Last week I dreamt that Ed was driving around town in my truck and I was riding shotgun. We were just shootin the shit and cruisin like I did when I was younger.

I had another dream a long time ago that I was backstage hanging with the band except Ed was in another room doing tons of drugs and yelling all this crazy shit...it was a laugh.
    Sometimes I burn like a dot on the Sun...
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    God, last night I had a super realistic dream that something really bad happened to Ed and the band was no more and I was devastated. It was so weird to have such strong emotions in a dream. I was definitely shaken when I woke up.

Let's hope for something better tonight!