Nevermind

StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
edited January 2010 in The Porch
GEEZ, you can't say anything w/o everyone going absolutely haywire..

forget it, it's gone :roll:
peace,
jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
"How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ummmm ooo kaaayyy
  • im scared
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    im scared

Yep me too :cry:
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    lol!

Jeez guys i'm not SERIOUS lol~ OMG everyone here takes everything so literally
    Calm down..not a psycho, no worries :roll:
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • StillHere wrote:
    lol!

I think Mark David Chapman said something like that too.
  • StillHere wrote:
    lol!

I think Mark David Chapman said something like that too.

Uhoh I think your right.

Someone should call Eddie Vedder and tell him he needs to hire more security
    Shows:
  • Just curious...what was posted here that got deleted??
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    edited January 2010
    Just curious...what was posted here that got deleted??

s/he was saying how eddie vedder reads her/his thoughts and every song he writes is about him/her because they are connected like they can read each other thoughts, quite magical.
    then s/he said how everynight s/he touches herself while gazing into eddie vedders captivating blue eyes

oh and if i remember right it ended in many hugs and kisses =D
    Shows:
    Oh brother...really? You guys make everything go right over the top.

I was simply pointing out how Ed's writing is relevant to all of us, and that he writes about the same things that you and/or I might be thinking about in our lives as well.

Geeeezzz...my god, some people get way out of hand.

Like I said, nevermind.

For those of you who get it and take it for what it is, great.

Otherwise, wow! Forget it.
    peace,
    jo

• StillHere wrote:

I was simply pointing out how Ed's writing is relevant to all of us, and that he writes about the same things that you and/or I might be thinking about in our lives as well.

Like I said, nevermind.

Please stay away you are seriously scaring the board and there are kids on here who don't need to hear about you getting excited over eddie in your bedroom at night.
    Shows:

s/he was saying how eddie vedder reads her/his thoughts and every song he writes is about him/her because they are connected like they can read each other thoughts, quite magical.
    then s/he said how everynight s/he touches herself while gazing into eddie vedders captivating blue eyes

That is fucking scary!!! :shock: Poor Eddie he attracts all the pychos!! I wonder if this is the same person that tried to drive a car through the fence around his house back in the 90's??? 10 Club should be alerted!
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13

That is fucking scary!!! :shock: Poor Eddie he attracts all the pychos!! I wonder if this is the same person that tried to drive a car through the fence around his house back in the 90's??? 10 Club should be alerted!

DUDE! I was just thinking that!!
    And you know what, I think you are right!
    Poor Eddie, he probably already has a restraining order against StillHere so he's probably safe, for now...
    Shows:

See?
    Sure, you wish I had said all that lol~ :lol:
    Stick a fork in me ~ I'm done..you guys have a blast quoting things that were not said and getting your jollies :P Silly. :roll:
    peace,
    jo

• StillHere wrote:

See?
    Sure, you wish I had said all that lol~ :lol:
    Stick a fork in me ~ I'm done..you guys have a blast quoting things that were not said and getting your jollies :P Silly. :roll:

Oh no.
    Now you are projecting you psychotic ways onto me, this is a classic trait of a psychopath.

Look I'm sure Eddie feels the same way about you as you do to him, and im sure he did write Black about you, but he has a family yknow and security who can kick your ass for when you try anything funny
    Shows:
  • This is why Ed brings those HUGE security guards with him everywhere he goes. :?
  • This is why Ed brings those HUGE security guards with him everywhere he goes. :?

Yah I've seen those dudes

They probably have a picture of StillHere and know to look out for him so I think we don't have to alert Ten Club, for now...
    Shows:
  • I don't like stalkers. The guys from Pearl Jam are just normal people who happen to play in a rock band. They are not God. Please treat them like normal people and RESPECT their privacy.
  • I don't like stalkers. The guys from Pearl Jam are just normal people who happen to play in a rock band. They are not God. Please treat them like normal people and RESPECT their privacy.

Seriously!
    My dad ran into dave matthews when he was painting his neighbors house a few years back and my dad said people waited outside of daves house for him to come out! creepy!!

Please StillHere, stop this madness. Eddie doesnt want to be in a relationship with you, you need to leave him alone, and stop waiting outside his house.
    Shows:
    StillHere wrote:

Like I said, nevermind.

Please stay away you are seriously scaring the board and there are kids on here who don't need to hear about you getting excited over eddie in your bedroom at night.

OK...this is the last time I'm going to address this and then I'm ignoring all of your comments.

I did NOT say anything other than about Ed's writing being about the same thoughts that I have, and I know you have too, we all think about life, love, joy and heartache. I know you all can appreciate that otherwise you would not love PJ so much and be reading/posting on this board.

Nothing was said by me about anything else...the sexual inuendos were all added here by subsequent posters, which I see a lot of by the way..it certainly wan't me, I never say such things.

I give up. You can't say anything meaningful over here without it all being twisted around by other people.
    Making me out to be a stalker/nutcase, whatever? I don't bother anyone, least of all the band members, I was just trying to point out how much the songs and lyrics mean to me, and proably to you too.

I'll agree that I should not have put it in a "note" form, but that was just a last minute "idea" that I had, obviously a bad idea, and I thought it would be cute/humorous...and now I see that no one else is able to grasp my sense of humor.

What I said about E's syrics being meaningful still stands though. And there's nothing at all wrong with saying it.
    Geeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz~~
    peace,
    jo

• JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Do we need to pick on others? Really, now. No one said she/he was psycho, so let's end it.
  • GooD Day sir you are extremely hilarious
    Shows:
    I was just trying to pay a compliment..you know..say something nice? Obviously some of you don't understand that concept.

Thanks for ruining it.

Love you too :lolno:
    peace,
    jo

• Sometimes I am ashamed of people on this board. If you haven't anything nice to say...move along! Grow up people!
  • StillHere wrote:
    I was just trying to pay a compliment..you know..say something nice? Obviously some of you don't understand that concept.

Thanks for ruining it.

buddyy, it was sarcasm, you just kept pushing it farther and farther.

Although you cant deny your first post was a bit creepy.
    Shows:
    StillHere wrote:

Thanks for ruining it.

buddyy, it was sarcasm, you just kept pushing it farther and farther.

Although you cant deny your first post was a bit creepy.

Yeah, sarcasm, sure....

bye, bye now
    peace,
    jo