trade anyone? updated with new offer

garland09garland09 Posts: 833
edited January 2010 in The Porch
would anybody be willing to trade a copy of riot act on vinyl for the lp five alive which is in perfect condition along with a copy of vitalogy that is in great condition expect one spot on not for you that skips.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I think Ben Harper has only just gotten going now. I know he's been around for a long time & it all sound good but I just recently saw his amazing Austin City Limits performance from this recent past year & I was completely blown away & floored. I mean it was as thoough I'd never heard him before or just was'nt listening or had'nt had the live video feed of him before needless to say I liked it alot better. If I were you, I'd save your three Ben Harper l.p.'s & wait until he releases 3 more records with his 'Relentless Seven' & then maybe I'd trade with you. peace
    04-22-92
    08-04-92
    03-28-94
    08-09-00
    08-27-00
    04-13-03
    06-12-08

"maybe it me or it maybe you"
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    i'd keep the BH if i were you. Vitalogy pops up on the board & on eBay pretty regularly at a decent price. good luck!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i'd keep the BH if i were you. Vitalogy pops up on the board & on eBay pretty regularly at a decent price. good luck!

Yeah. You can get it easily, probably for less than those 1 of those BH records. Bought mine for $10 "buy it now"
  • PM SENT
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • garland09garland09 Posts: 833
    bump