news, please?

luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
edited January 2010 in The Porch
dear 10c and pearl jam,
here it is January 28th and the usual rumors are flying around. some have been de-bunked, others not.
if you could please find it in your hearts to give us some news, any news, i would be forever grateful.
I'm not asking for all of the news, just a little bit of the news.

you could, oh say, let us know when the philly boots might be released.

or, you could give us an indication of when the valentine's day single (formerly known as the Christmas single) might be out. i'd even settle for the track-listing of said "holiday" single.

if you were really feeling generous, you could indicate "yea" or "nay" to tour dates in the US aside from jazz fest.

you see, i'm not asking for much. just a little bit of news would be nice and brighten up the otherwise gloomy winter months.

Thank you for your time.
*smiles pretty*
*says please AND thank you*
sincerely,
~luv~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
www.wishlistfoundation.org
WE WANT YOU!!!!
join the street team
http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• No Soup For You!!!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • second this :)
  • luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    No Soup For You!!!!!!!!!
    2 years?????
    :(
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team

• I forgot about the Christmas single. They sure do owe us alot of news. Anything? They just locked a thread about the Philly boots so maybe news is forthcoming.

(Cue the THEY DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING!!!! people)
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    guys and gals...they aren't listening nor do they care about these threads

when the time comes it comes
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    I forgot about the Christmas single. They sure do owe us alot of news. Anything? They just locked a thread about the Philly boots so maybe news is forthcoming.

unfortunately, i don't think that thread got locked because news is imminent.
    but yes, some news would be better than no news at all.
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team

• I forgot about the Christmas single. They sure do owe us alot of news. Anything? They just locked

so did i, you just reminded me
  • you are better off trying to get info from this

brick-wall1.jpg
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    So like, when's the new DEEP mag coming out?
  • dear 10c and pearl jam,
    here it is January 28th and the usual rumors are flying around. some have been de-bunked, others not.
    if you could please find it in your hearts to give us some news, any news, i would be forever grateful.

or, you could give us an indication of when the valentine's day single (formerly known as the Christmas single) might be out. i'd even settle for the track-listing of said "holiday" single.

if you were really feeling generous, you could indicate "yea" or "nay" to tour dates in the US aside from jazz fest.

you see, i'm not asking for much. just a little bit of news would be nice and brighten up the otherwise gloomy winter months.

Thank you for your time.
    *smiles pretty*
    sincerely,
    ~luv~

Philly Boots will be in your local Target stores, in June....
    The 4th of July holiday single will be in your mailbox, well.......by the 4th of July!!!!
    Tour dates will be announced, once the venues have been booked (I would say 3-4 weeks from now).....

So there ya have it folks....
    We now return you to your regularly scheduled program...
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    dear 10c and pearl jam,

Thank you for your time.
    *smiles pretty*
    sincerely,
    ~luv~

couldn't agree more!

although i think there is a perverse pleasure derived from torturing us freaks.

i don't mind the waiting though, that's half the fun, right?
    Nice shirt.
  • I forgot about the Christmas single. They sure do owe us alot of news. Anything? They just locked a thread about the Philly boots so maybe news is forthcoming.

Maybe Chuck Norris locked it because all he does is lock threads
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    i don't mind the waiting though, that's half the fun, right?

no, but I think that's what they believe.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • for the astute, long time 10C fans, what are the clues with the "goods" section or "tour" section in that something looks different or tweaked, which is usually a clue that something is coming? I know there've been indications in past years.
  • for the astute, long time 10C fans, what are the clues with the "goods" section or "tour" section in that something looks different or tweaked, which is usually a clue that something is coming? I know there've been indications in past years.

to me...one clue is how they are running through these poster sales like Carl Lewis.
  • Some news would be nice. But I do enjoy the anticipation of possible news every time I go to my bookmarks to come to the message pit.
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    I forgot about the Christmas single. They sure do owe us alot of news. Anything? They just locked a thread about the Philly boots so maybe news is forthcoming.

it got locked because chuck norris said so :D
  • anyone get "renew your 10c membership" notice?
  • Philly Boots will be in your local Target stores, in June....
    The 4th of July holiday single will be in your mailbox, well.......by the 4th of July!!!!

now that just makes no sense lol
  • Someone said yesterday they thought maybe the Philly boot announcement would be taking place during the ipad announcement. I guess Steve Jobs forgot to bring it up. This person seemed to be very serious in this speculation. :lol: