Think Eddie will tour solo again?

Hugh Freaking DillonHugh Freaking Dillon Posts: 14,010
edited January 2010 in The Porch
I'm just wondering if anyone has any insight or thoughts, as I missed his last solo tours, as my wife and I were pretty strapped at the time, and I now know that I should have just gone into debt to travel to see him. :(

Please tell me he's planning on more solo tours in the future!
Gimli 1993
Fargo 2003
Winnipeg 2005
Winnipeg 2011
St. Paul 2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• In the short term, probably not I bet. I think 2010 will be just Pearl Jam. But the way I see it, Ed's 45. Let's say he has 15-20 more years of playing music in him, why wouldn't there be several more Ed solo albums and tours? I think the future looks bright regardless. Now, will there be any more Into the Wild-heavy Ed tours? Maybe not. That's my 2cents.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • i imagine he'll do some solo shows here and there but i wouldn't expect an all out tour.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    for sure maybe not 2010 but i see touring solo for awhile now time to time,,,,,, willie's still going, :mrgreen:
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    I hope so. And if so, it would be a treat if they were played @ the old ancient theaters of Europe!