How many people buy every poster that comes out?

jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Just curious, I know some of your take this obsession to a whole new level. :D:D:D
PJ:
2003 Mansfield: July 2
2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
2005 Montreal: Sept 15
2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
2010 Boston: May 17
2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    hmm i have wondered this to,,, but i think to 2 types of people the poster people woot woot :mrgreen: or those on here that have a tc account only to a fuck pearl jam fan by ripping them off on EBAY...........
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i don't, but i do collect Stone's uneaten potatoes.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • I have bought many and passed on just as many :);)
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • I probably have a .280 batting average. Only bought the Adelaide koalas so far this round though.

But my OBP is .390, so I'm going to the All-Star Game.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    For sure everything Number 7 sells....even the 09 Portland that nobody likes! :mrgreen:
  • Sorry all...I don't want to change the subject on this thread but don't see a point in creating a new one. I have a couple of questions for you EBeans experts if you can assist.

1) I spaced on my EBeans password and they emailed me a new generic one. Is there a way to change THAT password to one that I want. Sorry...I can't seem to figure it out.

2) What is the best method for adding a print to the database? I assume my just taking a photo and cropping according the the EBeans guidelines? I have a killer print from the Star Anna/Kristen Ward/Pufferfish show on Dec. 29th at the Tractor Tavern in Seattle. Only 50 were created and signed by all of the artists including Mike McCready who made a guest appearance. OR...do I not even bother submitting?

Thanks for helping.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    There's a few great artist's I followed since University. Haven't bought everything they made & released to the public. Kinda wished though, cause i'm an art collector.

Following my favorite band, I've bought all the show poster's i've attended. In reg edition and artist proof edition's. Someday hope to score a Pearl Jam 'signed by the band' poster of the show I was at. I tried for one @ the Philly Night 3 preparty, but was outbidded. D'oh!
  • billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    I edit user profile through your message center

2 http://www.expressobeans.com/addart.php

hope this helps :D
    Sorry all...I don't want to change the subject on this thread but don't see a point in creating a new one. I have a couple of questions for you EBeans experts if you can assist.

1) I spaced on my EBeans password and they emailed me a new generic one. Is there a way to change THAT password to one that I want. Sorry...I can't seem to figure it out.

2) What is the best method for adding a print to the database? I assume my just taking a photo and cropping according the the EBeans guidelines? I have a killer print from the Star Anna/Kristen Ward/Pufferfish show on Dec. 29th at the Tractor Tavern in Seattle. Only 50 were created and signed by all of the artists including Mike McCready who made a guest appearance. OR...do I not even bother submitting?

Thanks for helping.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533

User Control Panel > Profile > Edit account settings

:)
  • Gracias guys! :mrgreen: