why do women tennis players

2»

Comments

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    SERENA_WILLIAMS.jpg

Serena Williams takes the Australian open Tiltle for the 5th time. She has a build like a linebacker, back that thang up. :shock:

serena-1.png

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• i dont understand why u post the second foto..u broke my,,peace... :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    i dont understand why u post the second foto..u broke my,,peace... :lol::lol:

Well, I had to point out that this thread is about tennis not ALL about the shape of these HOT female players. :D Does she have a booty or WHAT :?:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,060
    g under p wrote:
    i dont understand why u post the second foto..u broke my,,peace... :lol::lol:

Well, I had to point out that this thread is about tennis not ALL about the shape of these HOT female players. :D Does she have a booty or WHAT :?:

Peace
    'Riods. Gotta be juicing. Not for the ass though. Thats ALL hers. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14