Showbox at the Market/McCready + Others!!!

edited January 2010 in The Porch
Tickets on sale NOW!!!! I just went down to the box office and grabbed mine!

A Hootenanny For Haiti
Showbox at the Market
Sunday
February 28, 2010
7:30pm

Show is 21+
$15
(not including fees)
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE ›
1-800-982-2787
standwithhaiti.org
Announcing Hootenanny For Haiti at Showbox at the Market in Seattle on Sunday, February 28, 2010.

Seattle musicians unite for one extraordinary night of music to benefit Haiti.

Duff McKagan, Mike McCready, Kim Virant, Kim Warnick, Kristen Ward, Mark Pickerel, Star Anna, Chris Friel, Gary Westlake, Jeff Rouse, Justin Davis, Ty Bailie and friends will perform together in an intimate setting to support the efforts of Partners in Health, who were among the first emergency medical responders to provide relief following the devastating January 12th earthquake.

For over 20 years, Partners In Health have been providing vital health care services in Haiti and are one of the largest health care providers in the country, working alongside the Haitian Ministry.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    uh oh you're going get yelled at because someone posted this 5 hours ago :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Crap...alright. I didn't do a search. Oh well...more publicity for the good cause I guess. :lol::lol::lol:
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    You beat this one by 10 minutes at least :)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=122280
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • t0mMye wrote:
    You beat this one by 10 minutes at least :)

http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=122280

LOL...thanks for making me feel better. p.s.- allow me to say this show is going to be insane by the way. I saw a scaled down version of it at the Tractor Tavern about a month or so ago and it was amazing. To top it all off Mike tossed me an EV pick (which I thought was funny). Gary Westlake tossed my friend a McCready pick. Must have been trading picks night...
  • Mike is God
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Tickets on sale NOW!!!! I just went down to the box office and grabbed mine!

A Hootenanny For Haiti
    Showbox at the Market
    Sunday
    February 28, 2010
    7:30pm

Show is 21+
    $15
    (not including fees)
    PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE ›
    1-800-982-2787
    standwithhaiti.org
    Announcing Hootenanny For Haiti at Showbox at the Market in Seattle on Sunday, February 28, 2010.

Seattle musicians unite for one extraordinary night of music to benefit Haiti.

Duff McKagan, Mike McCready, Kim Virant, Kim Warnick, Kristen Ward, Mark Pickerel, Star Anna, Chris Friel, Gary Westlake, Jeff Rouse, Justin Davis, Ty Bailie and friends will perform together in an intimate setting to support the efforts of Partners in Health, who were among the first emergency medical responders to provide relief following the devastating January 12th earthquake.

For over 20 years, Partners In Health have been providing vital health care services in Haiti and are one of the largest health care providers in the country, working alongside the Haitian Ministry.

I was just down at the Showbox a little before noon. We probably passed each other on the street. See you there!!!
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    hey the 10c just announced it :lol::lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • I was just down at the Showbox a little before noon. We probably passed each other on the street. See you there!!![/quote]

Absolutely. We should all meet up for drinks beforehand. I got four tix but got mine at the SODO location since I work down on 4th Ave. S.
  • I was just down at the Showbox a little before noon. We probably passed each other on the street. See you there!!!

Absolutely. We should all meet up for drinks beforehand. I got four tix but got mine at the SODO location since I work down on 4th Ave. S.[/quote]

That one is closer for me too, I work on S King St but had to go by the Showbox at the market anyway to run another errand. We should meet up. PM me and we can work out details.
  • I've always wanted to see Kristen Ward play. Wish I go, have fun to those that do go. :)
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Visited Seattle a few months ago woulda loved to seen something like this pop up then!
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!