Interviews

StonerladyStonerlady Posts: 240
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Hi,
I'm looking for some good interviews of PJ. I got some over the time, but maybe you know some "outstanding" ones.
I'm thankful for each suggestion ;)

Sabrina
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jets521jets521 Posts: 804
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=104752

all Backspacer related I believe
    Wachovia Center, Philadelphia - 10/3/05
    Tweeter Center, Camden - 5/27/06
    Verizon Center, Wash. DC - 5/30/06
    Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN - 6/14/08
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 6/19/08
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/28/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/30/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/31/09
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 5/21/10
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 10/21/13
    1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore - 10/27/13
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 4/28/16
    Enterprise Center, Saint Louis - 9/18/22
  • I maybe should have added that I'm most interested in stuff from like 91 - 00. I got a lot of more new ones.
    But thanks so far!
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    http://www.fivehorizons.com/

there are a few older ones on
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • http://pearljamhistory.no.sapo.pt/PJArticles_Interviews.htm - spanning the period of time you're interested in.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    there are some hilarious ones on youtube. There were some brilliant ones but i cant seem to find them anymore, like the one where they are being asked about VS and with the Jeremy kid too.
  • Thanks a lot!!!!! I will need a lot of time to go through that!!
    I've already found some on YouTube as well. Some good ones. There was that one from 1992 where Eddie was interviewed by a really huge reporter. The reporter had to bend down all the time so both fit into the video and to hold the mic to Eddie. And Eddie was just like showing his pictures of the crowd being totally stunned by what he just saw from up the stage and could hardly say anything at all.
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    Stonerlady wrote:
    Thanks a lot!!!!! I will need a lot of time to go through that!!
    I've already found some on YouTube as well. Some good ones. There was that one from 1992 where Eddie was interviewed by a really huge reporter. The reporter had to bend down all the time so both fit into the video and to hold the mic to Eddie. And Eddie was just like showing his pictures of the crowd being totally stunned by what he just saw from up the stage and could hardly say anything at all.

That's my favorite!! :D
  • I've asked this on the board before but got no joy, but I'll try again.

I used to have a recording of a great early ('91?) interview with Eddie. I lost it when my laptop was stolen & haven't been able to track it down since. It was about 20-30 mins long, really relaxed, & affable, very lo-fi recording. He was talking at length about songwriting and creativity in general. Sorry I can't give any more details but does any of this ring a bell with anyone?
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    Stonerlady wrote:
    Thanks a lot!!!!! I will need a lot of time to go through that!!

the pink pop one? where ed's asked if the name vedder is dutch and he says "yeah, it's from denmark" and the guy says "that's a different country" and ed says "yeah but it doesn't matter"?

hilarious.

i always loved the fritz drugs and rock n roll (i think) interview he did in germany. particularly when he's taking calls.
  • The one from Pinkpop was exactly the one I was talking about earlier! With the huge reporter and little Eddie :D