What are the odds..

FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
edited January 2010 in The Porch
That another Irving plaza type show might go down this Spring? Was really sad to miss out last time so it'd be nice to get another chance at seeing an actual intimate pearl jam show (man it makes a difference, changes the experience completely IMO, not that i've ever had a bad experience in an arena but still ;) )
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,813
    That another Irving plaza type show might go down this Spring? Was really sad to miss out last time so it'd be nice to get another chance at seeing an actual intimate pearl jam show (man it makes a difference, changes the experience completely IMO, not that i've ever had a bad experience in an arena but still ;) )

glad i got to go. thought i'd never see them in a small venue like that.
    I miss igotid88
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    igotid88 wrote:

glad i got to go. thought i'd never see them in a small venue like that.

color me jealous :D
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594

IRVING PLAZA GARDEN! TOP NOTCH!
    And this coming from me should tell you something as I fucking hated "2006 style Garden". But the harmony by the audience on this particular version....it fucking kills me!

At the end though, I'm glad they returned to the original form :D

But yeah, why not another Irving Plaza??
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam