My girlfriend had an ultrasound today and we're having a...

2»

Comments

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    :clap:Congratulations to you and your girlfriend!!! :thumbup:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    Claireack wrote:
    Congratulations - you can call him Claire after me if you like :D

Thanks! We'll keep that in mind.
    For the whole pregnancy so far, my gf was positive it was a girl. So we were really looking hard for girls' names, and we decided on Madeline Grace, which we both loved.
    But then we found out he's a boy, and we had to go back to the drawing board :lol:
    Even though she was sure it was a girl, we are both thrilled to death to be having a boy!
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,311
    CONGRATS!! Just don't put 100 percent stock in the boy/girl thing. On my third we were told it was going to be a boy. Later we had a second ultra sound done as pregnancy wasn't going well and told boy again. So come time for delivery the doc let me deliver our "son". I bring baby into the world, cut cord and give to momma. after a few minutes doc takes baby and declares we have a daughter! I didn't even bother looking during delivery! :)
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • milarso wrote:
    Boy!!

I am super excited!!!
    Now on to arguing over names :lol:

Congrats man!!!

Michael is a great name.
    Just sayin! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    milarso wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Congratulations - you can call him Claire after me if you like :D

Thanks! We'll keep that in mind.
    For the whole pregnancy so far, my gf was positive it was a girl. So we were really looking hard for girls' names, and we decided on Madeline Grace, which we both loved.
    But then we found out he's a boy, and we had to go back to the drawing board :lol:
    Even though she was sure it was a girl, we are both thrilled to death to be having a boy!

It was the same with us, I was convinced I was having a girl, then about half way through it dawned on me that it was a boy (didn't know, just a feeling), we'd already chosen the girls name and got into a bit of a panic about a boys name. We ended up going through a baby names book and picked names we liked then said them aloud and the one that he kicked the hardest on was his name. So his name is Hal, I was pleased he didn't kick so hard on Otis or Casper, which are fine but I prefer Hal. :D
  • Congratulations! ;]
    The oceans made me, but who came up with love?

"You put some udder cream on that shit?" ~EV 5/17/10