Calling all International(or national) Soccer fans

yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
edited January 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I have a question from some of the international soccer fans here. Do you know of any legit sites that I can stream games(I would pay if the site is good)? I have very few choices as my cable provider stinks. I am sick of reading about a game after it has been played. Also with the World Cup coming up I don't want to be shut out of any games.

Is LiveFooty.org any good?

thanks in advance for any info
Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,558
    http://myp2p.eu/

sooo good for all sport!
  • yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    Brisk. wrote:
    http://myp2p.eu/

sooo good for all sport!

awesome thanks... P2P is a little over my head at the moment(tired)... I will go over it all tomorrow.

www.seanbrady.net

yup, saw that one.. I am going to get games from a few sources I think.

www.seanbrady.net
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    yoke wrote:
    I have a question from some of the international soccer fans here. Do you know of any legit sites that I can stream games(I would pay if the site is good)? I have very few choices as my cable provider stinks. I am sick of reading about a game after it has been played. Also with the World Cup coming up I don't want to be shut out of any games.

Is LiveFooty.org any good?

thanks in advance for any info

setanta streams premiership matches for the U.S.
  • yoke wrote:

yup, saw that one.. I am going to get games from a few sources I think.

well I think you'll get full coverage on tv, it's the World Cup, not a college competition :D

well I think you'll get full coverage on tv, it's the World Cup, not a college competition :D

well I am out of the house a lot for work, this is also so I can watch from WIFI and what not. Also, cable stations sometimes put the games on that I don't want to see while other matches are being played. I like to keep my options open.

www.seanbrady.net