It's nice to be back/Desktops

rico12vrico12v Posts: 23
edited January 2010 in The Porch
So, my house was robbed about two weeks ago....One of the scariest moments of my life! (me and my 6 month old daughter were home!) and I'm just now getting back things such as a new laptop etc. Anyway, for some reason, even though this laptop is waaaaay nicer (everything happens for a reason) It wont feel right till i get a good Pearl Jam desktop back. I used to have the live shot of PJ with the waves behind them (The same pic that is the poster in Deep Summer/Fall 2008) but, a newer one (if it's cooler) would be even better....In a moving on sorta way.....thanks guys, and cheers to ya!.....Rico Kohler (aka riCotOkyo)

PS My screen is 16inches...don't know how that translates into resolution, or if it even matters
Hey, it's RicoTokyo....Can't figure out how to log into my old account (I was robbed and had to buy a new laptop), so I'm using my daughters account (she's six months old, she wont mind...)It's nice to be back!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    edited January 2010
    KlausenRedGreyBlackTrilogySmall.jpg
    Click on the small image if you want to download a high resolution 1680X1050 wallpaper of the same image. It will take you to a Rapidshare link and then click on "Free User" to download or go to http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5625TWC5 :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pearljamofficial/ First picture is another good one! :D
    Post edited by Crazy Marcus on
  • For 16" I got a good one, but it's just Eddie. Trying to find and upload it asap.
  • rico12vrico12v Posts: 23
    wow! thank you!!
    Hey, it's RicoTokyo....Can't figure out how to log into my old account (I was robbed and had to buy a new laptop), so I'm using my daughters account (she's six months old, she wont mind...)It's nice to be back!
  • The P.T.The P.T. Posts: 141
    Click on the small image if you want to download a high resolution 1680X1050 wallpaper of the same image. It will take you to a Rapidshare link and then click on "Free User" to download. :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pearljamofficial/ First picture is another good one! :D

I love that poster desktop and want it.. but am getting an error with rapidshare saying it's no longer on the server.
    Click on the small image if you want to download a high resolution 1680X1050 wallpaper of the same image. It will take you to a Rapidshare link and then click on "Free User" to download. :D

i tried it (cause it's truly badass!) but it said "file has been removed"....
  • wow... sorry to hear that dude! I can't even begin to imagine how that must of felt and still does feel... Keep your head up and Keep on rocking in the free world..... Welcome Back!!!
    1996: Augusta
    1998: Montreal, Mansfield I&II
    2000: Mansfield I&II, Montreal
    2003: Las Vegas, Toronto, Montreal, Mansfield I&III
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I&II
    2007: Lollapalooza
    2008: Bonnaroo, Camden I&II, Hartford, Mansfield I&II
    2009: Philadelphia III&IV
    2010: Hartford, Boston, New York City II
    2011: Alpine Valley I&II
    2013: Buffalo, Worcester I&II, Hartford, Los Angeles I&II
    2014: Tulsa, Lincoln
    2016: New York City I&II, Quebec City, Boston I&II, Chicago I&II
    2017: New York 
    2018: Seattle I&II, Boston I&II
  • msujammermsujammer Posts: 173
    PjWingsfan wrote:

I was just about to post that. That is the background on my work computer. Awesome picture!
    11/3/00 Boise 5/28/03 Missoula 6/15/03 Fargo 8/29/05 Missoula 9/4/05 Calgary 7/22/06 Gorge 7/23/06 The Gorge 7/18/08 9/21/09 Seattle 9/22/09 Seattle 5/3/10 Kansas City 9/3/11 Alpine Valley 9/4/11 Alpine Valley 9/30/12 Missoula
  • pdxtrubpdxtrub Posts: 29
    msujammer wrote:
    PjWingsfan wrote:

I was just about to post that. That is the background on my work computer. Awesome picture!

Ha, I was going to post this as well. Glad to see this one though, as it's a higher resolution.
  • jets521jets521 Posts: 804
    msujammer wrote:
    PjWingsfan wrote:

yep background on my home computer.
    i really cant see myself changing that for a long long time. the picture is to sweet
    Wachovia Center, Philadelphia - 10/3/05
    Tweeter Center, Camden - 5/27/06
    Verizon Center, Wash. DC - 5/30/06
    Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN - 6/14/08
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 6/19/08
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/28/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/30/09
    Spectrum, Philadelphia - 10/31/09
    Madison Square Garden, NYC - 5/21/10
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 10/21/13
    1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore - 10/27/13
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia - 4/28/16
    Enterprise Center, Saint Louis - 9/18/22
  • As promised, here's the eddie wallpaper:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/341563947/E ... r__1_.jpeg

Sorry, it's on Rapidshre, but Photobucket would resize it.
  • Glad you and your daughter safe! Sucks about the material stuff.
    "I wanna rock and roll all night and PART OF every day"
  • jets521 wrote:
    msujammer wrote:
    PjWingsfan wrote:

yep background on my home computer.
    i really cant see myself changing that for a long long time. the picture is to sweet
    +1...does anyone know if this pic is high enough resolution to blow up poster size???
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533

Got a new link to that wallpaper? Pretty please! :)
  • Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    demetrios wrote:

Sorry, didn't realize that the link was down. Here's the link:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/341706703/Klausen_RedGreyBlack_Trilogy.jpg

;)
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    PjWingsfan wrote:

This is one of my TOP FIVE actions shots of the band. To me it captures all the drama, passion, fan community, happiness, enthusiasm, rage, bliss....everything. It makes me wanna say to people who don't understand why must I go to ten shows each tour "This is why....in case you didn't know...just look at this picture and understand why I am the way I am!"
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • rico12v wrote:
    So, my house was robbed about two weeks ago....One of the scariest moments of my life! (me and my 6 month old daughter were home!) and I'm just now getting back things such as a new laptop etc. Anyway, for some reason, even though this laptop is waaaaay nicer (everything happens for a reason) It wont feel right till i get a good Pearl Jam desktop back. I used to have the live shot of PJ with the waves behind them (The same pic that is the poster in Deep Summer/Fall 2008) but, a newer one (if it's cooler) would be even better....In a moving on sorta way.....thanks guys, and cheers to ya!.....Rico Kohler (aka riCotOkyo)

PS My screen is 16inches...don't know how that translates into resolution, or if it even matters

I've been looking for a good wallpaper of the wave backdrop. Do you know where you got that?

PS sorry to hear about your robbery. Same thing happened to me a few years back... not a pleasant experience...
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    demetrios wrote:

Sorry, didn't realize that the link was down. Here's the link:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/341706703/Klausen_RedGreyBlack_Trilogy.jpg

;)

Thanks! :D
  • Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    Awesome images! Does anyone knows where I can find some nice wallpapers from the art they used in the bootlegs of 2006??
    México 24/11/2011
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389
    Didn't the vault have a lot of wallpapers years ago? Or was it a different site? I can't seem to find it, but I remember getting a bunch, particularly the Green Disease Skull and the EV 'Think Different' wallpaper. THis had to be around the Riot Act time.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    rico12v wrote:

I've been looking for a good wallpaper of the wave backdrop. Do you know where you got that?

PS sorry to hear about your robbery. Same thing happened to me a few years back... not a pleasant experience...
    yea man, I just searched Google for PJ images, and went through a shit-ton then i finally found that one....had it for about 7months before i got jacked.....cheers!
    PjWingsfan wrote:
    agreed! I think i'll just rotate a few of em!
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144

wow - that is insainly cool. thx. :)