mongstapongst the waves, puscas, yeah yeah yeah

circlesdowncirclesdown Posts: 308
edited January 2010 in The Porch
These are my 3 year old's favorite songs, songs that she begs me to listen to EVERY SINGLE DAY. The first one is obvious, as well as the yeah yeah yeah song, but it took me a while to figure out what the hell puscas was. It turns out that she hears "pool of puscas" where ed says "pool of blue sky". being a dad....what a trip.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    That's funny. I like that.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    PJ and a balanced breakfast are the foundation of a great day :)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    mongstapongst?

Is that what eddies saying?
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • now that's how I sing it. ride amongstapongst the waves.
  • TrixieTrixie Posts: 179
    That's so cute - my three year old has become quite obsessed with the words "pearl jam" after learning who they were from some concert pictures I had lying around (and subsequently from me playing them for her). So, the other day, she was closely inspecting her toes and I said, "Whadd'ya doing - looking for toe jam?". She looked up at me and said "Pearl Jam?" Now every time she picks at her toes, she keeps saying she is looking for pearl jam. No amount of correction seems to do the trick. Ah, well ....
  • :lol::lol::lol: That's great. Good stuff.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925