Bret "The Hitman" Hart...taking me back.

BeeGirl86BeeGirl86 Posts: 172
edited January 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Someone may have already posted about this...or maybe noone cares at all. And I can't believe how much I ended up caring, but I couldn't get over when someone told me Bret Hart was going to be back on wrestling, so I had to watch. And I crieedd like a baby (that's not saying much, I'm one of those annoying girls who cry at everything) hahaha It just completely took me back to being a little kid watching wrestling with my older brother. I looved Shawn MIchaels and Bret Hart. I haven't watched wrestling in yeaarrrrssss and now I cannn't stop watching wrestling incase Bret Hart is on.....HELLPPPPPPPPPPP hahaha :roll: I feel like I'm 10 again and it's friggin ridiculous haha
I miss you alreddie.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Posts: 2,247
    He is " THE BEST THERE IS, THE BEST THERE WAS, AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!"
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • He is " THE BEST THERE IS, THE BEST THERE WAS, AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!"
    Just dont say that to....

Ric Flair
    Randy Savage
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • BeeGirl86BeeGirl86 Posts: 172
    He is " THE BEST THERE IS, THE BEST THERE WAS, AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!"

Ohhh come on....you can't deny bret hart....loooove it. haha Okay, now my true nerd is coming out :o
    I miss you alreddie.
  • gotta love the Hitman and he is a huge Pearl Jam fan. So welcome back bret
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    The Macho Man Randy Savage!!!

Oooohh yeaaaahhh!!!

Snap into a slim Jim!
  • It was amazing seeing him on Monday Night Raw again. Seeing all the people go crazy at the sound of his entrance theme. Hope he's gonna kick Vince in the guts quite soon ;)
  • Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Posts: 2,247
    The Macho Man Randy Savage!!!

Oooohh yeaaaahhh!!!

Snap into a slim Jim!

:lol::lol::lol:
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    Takes me back to the Hart Foundation vs. the British Bulldogs.

On Some weeks, they'd face B Brian Blair and Jumpin Jim Brunzell, aka the Killer B's. Those guys were so tricky, when they hid under the ring and switched masks.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave Posts: 41,845
    looks like Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania XXVI

It was cool to see him back on Raw the other week. He's coming back next RAW as well to confront McMahon

Liked him, his match vs HBK at WM 12 was one of the best matches ever. Also his match aginst the British Bulldog at SummerSlam in Wembley Stadium was a classic.

Good to see the old timers back. In TNA u got Hogan, Flair, Foley, Hall Nash, Nasty Boys and others

in WWE u got Hart, HBK, Undertaker, Goldust

Also cool to see the Hart Dynasty keeping the Hart name still around.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • looks like Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania XXVI

It was cool to see him back on Raw the other week. He's coming back next RAW as well to confront McMahon

Liked him, his match vs HBK at WM 12 was one of the best matches ever. Also his match aginst the British Bulldog at SummerSlam in Wembley Stadium was a classic.

Good to see the old timers back. In TNA u got Hogan, Flair, Foley, Hall Nash, Nasty Boys and others

in WWE u got Hart, HBK, Undertaker, Goldust

Also cool to see the Hart Dynasty keeping the Hart name still around.
    Bret Hart VS Vince Mcmahon???

McMahon is what?? 60 years old??? 65?????

Bret Hart has had 1 stroke????

JEEZ!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • It's awesome to see the Hitman back. But honestly: What kinda match will that be? Two old men trying to do some stunts? I reall hope that won't destroy all the good memories we got of the Hitman. But to be honest: I wanna see Jeff Hardy back on WWE. I think both he and Shannon Moore are with TNA, but at least that will mean some Swanton Bombs ;) I don't like wrestling just for him, but it's a lot less interesting without him.