Options

more "warnings" from boogeyman bin laden

DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
edited January 2010 in A Moving Train
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100124/wl ... iabinladen

i sure hope we can get more of those naked body scanners installed all over the place to keep us safe and free from this monster! maybe we should all submit to rectal cavity searches just to be safe..

:roll:
i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I thought ol' bin was looking pretty good when I saw that on the news healthier than ever
  • Options
    DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
    yea, cave living must be the key to good health. who knew that it could even help you beat kidney failure??
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Bin Laden is becoming as lovable as Darth Vader or Captain Hook..

What would the world be like without him?
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,156
    DPrival78 wrote:
    yea, cave living must be the key to good health. who knew that it could even help you beat kidney failure??
    they do not have for profit health care in the mountains of pakistan so who knows how he is thriving there..... :lol:

then again, the guy has enough cash to purchase a new kidney and have a transplant.....he probably did that when we went nearly a year without hearing anything from him, you know, when our media was saying he was "probably deceased"...

there used to be rumors he was on dialysis, but i thought that all of that had been disproven... :?:
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    DPrival78 wrote:
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100124/wl_afp/attackusnigeriabinladen

i sure hope we can get more of those naked body scanners installed all over the place to keep us safe and free from this monster! maybe we should all submit to rectal cavity searches just to be safe..

:roll:
    If they searched my rectal cavity they wouldn't want to do it again. :o