I hate hate hate hate Mondays

LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
edited January 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I cannot stand coming to work on Mondays!!!!
bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Yes, Mondays are really hard...especially today..the weather is horrible. I felt like staying in bed. :P
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    The Baby Jeebus doesn't want you to hate stuff...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    Oh man, i nearly called in sick but figured I'd save it for when I'm really sick or just need a day off. Sorry about the short post. Just had to share. Why are mondays so horrible?!?!

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

• can anyone stand Mondays?
    I actually hate Fridays even more. I quite work earlier on Mondays and Fridays but on Friday evenings I have to teach children martial arts. So weekend starts pretty late :(
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Lizardjam wrote:
    Oh man, i nearly called in sick but figured I'd save it for when I'm really sick or just need a day off. Sorry about the short post. Just had to share. Why are mondays so horrible?!?!

Cause the high of two days off is wearing thin, if not completely gone.

Mondays are definitely my, don't talk to me day.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    It's time to push for a 3 day weekend! hehe in this economy maybe bosses will be easier to sway! However, I'm sure i, among others, don't want to be paid only 4 days.....I think i'd work longer hours those four days if I could have a three day weekend.

I started looking for days i could take off to make more 3 day weekends. Then I realized I better start saving more vacation for those kinds of things. Two days just doesn't seem enough anymore.

Maybe that says more about me needing to change jobs than anything else....I used to love to come to work.

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Tuesdays seem to be my blah day, so look what I have to look forward to tomorrow :lol:
    I'm not looking forward much to tomorrow either...i'm working all day then all night. At least that's only once every few months and i get weds off the day after.