pearl jam southamerican tour 2010??

Pedro LawyerPedro Lawyer Posts: 81
edited January 2010 in The Porch
anybody knows about it??? :?
I got memories i got shit
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i haven't heard anything but i seriously want to thank you for using question marks in your thread title.

english probably isn't even your first language and you had the presence of mind to do this while most of the idiot americans on here do not.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    i haven't heard anything but i seriously want to thank you for using question marks in your thread title.

english probably isn't even your first language and you had the presence of mind to do this while most of the idiot americans on here do not.
    +1
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    I don't know either, but I hope they do because there have been more than 5 years! México must be in their schedule.
    México 24/11/2011
  • BeerBaron wrote:
    i haven't heard anything but i seriously want to thank you for using question marks in your thread title.

how rude!!!
    you're right...english ain't my first lenguage!...actually is my fifth...how many do you speak??
  • DavieBDavieB Posts: 222
    BeerBaron wrote:

how rude!!!
    you're right...english ain't my first lenguage!...actually is my fifth...how many do you speak??

Don't worry, he was paying you a (strange) compliment!!! It's the NORTH Americans that ought to be calling him rude!! :D (Admittedly, I do see his point though!)
  • BeerBaron wrote:

how rude!!!

oh dude, i wasn't knocking you, i was actually complimenting you. sorry if that got lost in translation. 5 languages is impressive. i speak 3 and a half and can curse in one other.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    i speak 3 and a half and can curse in one other.
    :lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • PontikasPontikas Posts: 210
    im so glad that we take the time to speak about question marks. Its a really important issue that gets overlooked in todays world. Apostrophes are equally important :!:
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    BeerBaron wrote:

how rude!!!
    Two things:

(1) That quote was paying you a COMPLIMENT ....

(2) All BeerBaron ever said was "+1" :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • LukinFan wrote:
    i speak 3 and a half and can curse in one other.
    :lol:
    :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Oops I did it again! :lol:
    lol !!!

hey What about the subject question??