i'm having this reoccurring dream..

DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
edited January 2010 in The Porch
that i'm in the concession area (outside the actual umm... concert part) looking for a pearl jam poster and show shirt. it's probably my mind informing me a tour is coming soon.lol weird tho.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    Dillsnufus wrote:
    that i'm in the concession area (outside the actual umm... concert part) looking for a pearl jam poster and show shirt. it's probably my mind informing me a tour is coming soon.lol weird tho.
    that's soo funny! last night i dreamed i was working a concession stand at a pearl jam concert,funny i did't see you there.as for the tour....fingers are crossed!!!!!!!!
  • Ok, last night I had this dream: I was at a Pearl Jam concert that was held... in a church :lol:
    At some point half of the people leave, so I go and sit in the front row...! 8-)

I don't know what's more absurd, PJ playing a church or me getting front row :lol:
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
    Ok, last night I had this dream: I was at a Pearl Jam concert that was held... in a church :lol:
    At some point half of the people leave, so I go and sit in the front row...! 8-)

I don't know what's more absurd, PJ playing a church or me getting front row :lol:
    good accoustics in a church.and can you imagine boom playing one of those big ass church organs!
  • If I were an outsider reading this board I would swear that 75% of the people here have no life outside of pearl jam. Being that I am not an outsider, I would say the percentage would more accurately be like 70%.

I am happy to say that i did not dream about Pearl Jam last night...or any night for that matter.
    If I were an outsider reading this board I would swear that 75% of the people here have no life outside of pearl jam. Being that I am not an outsider, I would say the percentage would more accurately be like 70%.

I am happy to say that i did not dream about Pearl Jam last night...or any night for that matter.
    besides the obivios"pearl jam"it's really the great people from all over the world whom i've met on theese boards have become in a small way part of my life.most of the time i'm not even talking about pearl jam.i'm really just chillen with my jamily.oh and as for a life i'm a husband, father, brother. i work on average close to 60 hrs a week. and every few days my lovely wife throws me alittle sum sumtin :D that sounds like a life...i think
  • Dillsnufus wrote:
    Sick dream kiddo!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • ive been having a reoccuring dream ever since i was front row for the philly halloween show. for some reason i always dream that i am front row again with my friend, but the staduim is near empty and the couple of people that are in there are hardly payin attention, which pisses ed off and they play about 3 songs and leave... dont know what it could possibly mean
    In July 2007 Densmore said that he would not rejoin The Doors unless it was fronted by Eddie Vedder. Densmore says, "I play with Jim. If there's someone of that level, OK. I'm not gonna join them with Ian. That's not to diss Ian, he's a good singer - but he's no Jim Morrison. Eddie Vedder? My God, there's a singer."
  • FirstExitFirstExit Posts: 973
    Every once in a while I'll have a dream that I forget to go to a concert that I bought tickets to.
  • I dreamed I spilled water all over my brothers autographed photo he got of him and Vedder (he doesnt actually have one), and the autograph smeared and the picture was basically ruined, he was on vacation in Florida at the time. So I actually moved out of our house because I knew he would literally kill me.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i wake up with a pearl jam song in my head like every morning, some times it's even one i don't like, thats how i know my opinion on that song's about to change.