poster for vinyl

garland09garland09 Posts: 833
edited January 2010 in The Porch
ISO riot act lp or binaural lp. I have Austin City Limits poster by ames bros. mint condition that is laminated that I would be willing to trade along with a little cash or vitalogy lp or five alive lp. Send pm or post response if interested.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    garland09 wrote:
    ISO riot act lp or binaural lp. I have Austin City Limits poster by ames bros. mint condition that is laminated that I would be willing to trade along with a little cash or vitalogy lp or five alive lp. Send pm or post response if interested.

Laminated?!?!? Oh boy :o
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    Posters for vinyl . . Great trade !! :lol::lol:
  • jokertt14 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • garland09garland09 Posts: 833
    It seems impossible to post anything on this board without getting ridiculed by a bunch of smart aleck assholes.
    garland09 wrote:
    It seems impossible to post anything on this board without getting ridiculed by a bunch of smart aleck assholes.

Just trying educate you here.... NO ONE will want a LAMINATED poster. You essentially made its value worthless to all but yourself.

NOTE TO POSTER NOOBS - NEVER EVER EVER LAMINATE OR DRYMOUNT YOUR POSTERS
  • i love smilling,was a smart one if u see wats going on the last month in the forum.,i bump your post,so i dont deserve the names,and ofcourse im not gonna follow in this level..
    cheers from Greece
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    na bro there just being who they are,,, :mrgreen:
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    adschnei wrote:
    garland09 wrote:

Just trying educate you here.... NO ONE will want a LAMINATED poster. You essentially made its value worthless to all but yourself.

NOTE TO POSTER NOOBS - NEVER EVER EVER LAMINATE OR DRYMOUNT YOUR POSTERS

Yeah, I'm a vinyl freak but not really into the posters. I only have 3 for the 3 shows I have been to. Question:

What is a drymount? My 3 posters are still in tubes and plan on framing them one of these days. Never heard that term before.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
    http://www.trueart.info/dry_mounting.htm

Dry mounting or laminating a poster renders its value to a portion of the actual value. You may as well stick pins in the corners or fold up the poster for ease of storage :lol: .

Think of it like gluing your vinyl to the wall for "showcasing" it. :shock:
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    jokertt14 wrote:

Ah, what's so funny about that? :? I've traded a few double prints I had for a few rare vinyl records. They weren't laminated posters, but you know what i'm talking about.