Boom Talks to Hawaiian Radio Station - PJ on the road MARCH!

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Boom Talks to Hawaiian Radio Station
by: Kathy Davis
January 24, 2010

http://www.twofeetthick.com/2010/01/boo ... o-station/

Pearl Jam on a break until March, hmmmm? B-3 God Booooooooooom stopped by Hawaii’s B-97 radio station to promote an upcoming Mana Maoli show (a collective of Hawaiian musicians in which I believe he participates that supports Hawaiian education). Here’s a re-post of his little visit from the blog of the DJ with whom he visited, Darrin:

Boom Gaspar of Pearl Jam stopped by the studios this morning. Boom was helping promote the MANA MAOLI show at the Water And Ice Lounge in Hilo on KWXX, but we managed to coerce him into the B97-B93 studio to talk story with us. GREAT guy! Originally from Waimanalo and has been touring with Pearl Jam on keyboards since 2002.

Boom says the band is currently taking a break, but will be hitting the road in March. We followed up the interview with Pearl Jam’s “Crazy Mary” (live) ..a song that features a dazzling keyboard solo trading licks with Mike McCready’s scorching guitar solo.

Great way to wrap up Aloha Friday! Have a safe weekend! – DC

If you’re in Hawaii, I didn’t see specifics about the show, but the Water and Ice Lounge posted a mention about it on their Facebook page here.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WAI-The-W ... 476?v=wall

Aloha Rock!

-

Thanks Amanda! :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    D'oh! doh.gif It's already been posted first in the "next week.......U.S. dates......" thread!

Sorry! :oops:
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    demetrios wrote:
    D'oh! doh.gif It's already been posted first in the "next week.......U.S. dates......" thread!

I think a nice long ban is in order.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    Mcam55 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

I think a nice long ban is in order.

homer+with+axe.gif