Soundgarden sending out emails!

WashMyLoveWashMyLove Posts: 804
edited January 2010 in The Porch
I had singed up on Soundgarden's website on January 1. I just got an email from Soundgarden thanking me for signing up, and it says "Stay tuned for more details! Loudest of Love - Ben, Chris, Kim and Matt. "

so here's the answer to the question if it was going to be the entire band or just a few joining in for the reunion. I can't wait for more news. :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• benjsbenjs Posts: 9,102
    WashMyLove wrote:
    I had singed up on Soundgarden's website on January 1. I just got an email from Soundgarden thanking me for signing up, and it says "Stay tuned for more details! Loudest of Love - Ben, Chris, Kim and Matt. "

so here's the answer to the question if it was going to be the entire band or just a few joining in for the reunion. I can't wait for more news. :D
    Unfortunately, the news was posted before you. Thanks a lot for sharing anyways, though! :D
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • benjs wrote:
    WashMyLove wrote:

Unfortunately, the news was posted before you. Thanks a lot for sharing anyways, though! :D

Yeah I noticed after I posted. :mrgreen:
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    sounds like download fest in england is a go
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    satansbed wrote:
    sounds like download fest in england is a go

Monday! :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam