PJ EN ESPANA

El TigreEl Tigre Posts: 5
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Hola PJ Fans,

I just arrived in Madrid from Philadelphia this past week. I just thought I would announce my presence and hope there are some friendly PJ fans in the area. I'm also hoping to make the trek to Dublin for the show on June 22nd and would love to meet some prospective travel companions.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Not going to BBK festival?
  • Hola PJ Fans,

I just arrived in Madrid from Philadelphia this past week. I just thought I would announce my presence and hope there are some friendly PJ fans in the area. I'm also hoping to make the trek to Dublin for the show on June 22nd and would love to meet some prospective travel companions.
    ill sign right now in any paper u want.that pj fans from spain are awesome!!!!and yes there are alot
    see u in dublin..and Bilbao ;)
    abrazos desde Grecia
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref ... 1154506885
    add me in facebook for pass u to pj friends from espana
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Not going to BBK festival?

I dont think so. I'm on a budget, and I think I'll be heading back to the States when the money runs out. Seeing as Dublin is the first stop for PJ, I figured I'd make that the end of my European tour.