POSTERS! GET YOUR POSTERS HEEEEUH!!!!

PJ Fan est. 1990PJ Fan est. 1990 Posts: 1,788
edited January 2010 in The Porch
I'm looking mainly to trade for two poster for the two shows I've been to so far, E. Rutheford 06 I and MSG 08 I...if you have those posters and want to trade, i'll list my posters below...if you have those posters but aren't interested in any of mine, name your price...

I have...

St. Louis - 4/22/03
San Fransisco - 7/15/06
Santa Barbara - 7/13/06
Vegas - 7/6/06

I'm not selling these however, i would like to keep them for future trade opportunities.

***To show a track record and a chain of evidence, i bought these posters from a 10C member, falsebelief. Ever since i have received them, they have stayed in the tube, aside from when i looked at them when i got them***
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    Ever since i have received them, they have stayed in the tube, aside from when i looked at them when i got them***
    That is actually not a good thing ...
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • BeerBaron wrote:
    Ever since i have received them, they have stayed in the tube, aside from when i looked at them when i got them***
    That is actually not a good thing ...

well i'm just saying that to show that i haven't tampered with them in any way shape or form
  • Bump
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    pm sent.