HAITI RELIEF IDEA...PJ RELATED

edited January 2010 in The Porch
How about if Pearl Jam sells white backspacers and orange fixers through the fanclub and donates all profits to Haiti........

one can dream!
"No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• well more realistically, they could have a sale in the goods section and put some of the proceeds to Haiti...i say some because they do have to break even at the very least...and the sale will attract more people to buy stuff, also they can offer juicy items like the white Backspacer and orange single to attract more customers. More customers = more money for Haiti

problem is, they just had a sale not too long ago :(
  • yeah, that's why I said donate all profits
  • anybody getting that cd from the tv funraiser?

saw a little bit and like it.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSt ... 9&s=143441

hope for haiti now
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• oh i misread i thought you said proceeds...

but wait are proceeds profits? or all money?...i dunno i had less than 5 hours of sleep so i can't think straight
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    How about if Pearl Jam sells white backspacers and orange fixers through the fanclub and donates all profits to Haiti........

one can dream!

That would kick $#@^&$% ass if they did it.

but wait are proceeds profits? or all money?...i dunno i had less than 5 hours of sleep so i can't think straight

:lol::lol::lol: proceeds=total $$$$, profits=profits ;):)

:lol::lol::lol: proceeds=total $$$$, profits=profits ;):)

haha that's what i thought...lol, so yeah i thought the OP said proceeds which is why i disclosed profits in my idea (seconds post)
  • How about if Pearl Jam sells white backspacers and orange fixers through the fanclub and donates all profits to Haiti........

one can dream!

Yes !! I will definitely buy them.
  • luke.luke. Posts: 190
    i dont understand why ppl come up with suggestions for the band to sell something so all proceeds go to haiti bla bla ... why cant ppl just dig into their own pockets and donate??? what, you'll only do it if you get something for it?
  • luke. wrote:
    i dont understand why ppl come up with suggestions for the band to sell something so all proceeds go to haiti bla bla ... why cant ppl just dig into their own pockets and donate??? what, you'll only do it if you get something for it?

yes, that's the only way I will ;)