how many active ten club members right now?

blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
edited January 2010 in The Porch
what happens to your ten club number when you cancel your membership?do they bump the next # up or is it gone forever.lets say your nmber is 450,000 are there 450,000 active members or there have been 450,000 members but that may not be total members now?any thoughts anybody?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i think 450.000 is the numbers of all,,the ones that they are not member now too
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    i think 450.000 is the numbers of all,,the ones that they are not member now too
    thats what i thought. my # is 449xxx but there may only be 200,000 actual current members
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,962
    what happens to your ten club number when you cancel your membership?do they bump the next # up or is it gone forever.lets say your nmber is 450,000 are there 450,000 active members or there have been 450,000 members but that may not be total members now?any thoughts anybody?

my thought is that your sentence structure needs work. :wtf: ;)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:

i never said i was the smartest fan of pearl jam,just a fan. but thanks for pointing out one of my many shortcomings :cry:
  • Bump30Bump30 Posts: 446
    I think knowing our actual ever changing numbers would be pretty cool!
    Toronto - 2009
    Hartford - 2010
    Ed Solo - Hartford - 2011
    Toronto X 2, Ottawa & Hamilton - 2011
    Ed Solo - Jacksonville - 2012
    London, Pittsburgh & Buffalo - 2013
    No shows in 2014 :-(
    Bump30 wrote:
    I think knowing our actual ever changing numbers would be pretty cool!
    me too.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    enough members to have just one in a million chances to see them front row... but i'm cool with that :|
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • arq wrote:
    enough members to have just one in a million chances to see them front row... but i'm cool with that :|
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pjsycopjsyco Posts: 646
    my thought is that your sentence structure needs work. :wtf: ;)[/quote]

My thought is that you need to learn to capitalize the first word in your sentence. :D
    pjsyco wrote:

My thought is that you need to learn to capitalize the first word in your sentence. :D[/quote]
    MY THOUGHT IS YOU SIR SEEM TO BE AN ASS!
  • my..ok My thought is that u all have to learn to speak Greek,will be more easier for me.. :lol:
  • WhyGo77WhyGo77 Posts: 113

great question - i've thought about this too...i would bet that their are still 250,000 members, so you're still pretty far back (as am i).

ps - everybody should not use caps in their sentences! haha!
    "I'll ride the wave, where it takes me..."

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine..."
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    imalive wrote:

ahhhhh... Grammar Nazi strikes again LOL!!! :lol: :roll:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    Lucky me ...I was smart enough to let my membership lapse..and now I have the fantastically low number of 448*** woooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo yay me...good going self! :roll: :wtf:

Been here since 2003..you'd think I'd work harder to keep the really nice number I "had" once upon a time. GEEZZZ...no one to blame but myself for that one...grrrrrrrrrrr :crazy: :cry: :lolno:

So anyway...what was the question?

What happens to the numbers? Dunno sorry man....
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • CranMalReignCranMalReign Posts: 1,928
    I think there's only one active member: me. Mine is the only consciousness that I can confirm, so the rest of you are in my imagination. And my imagination really sucks b/c it won't let me get all the rest of you out of the way so I can have front row every show.

Also, my thought is that all of you need to learn how to fix your "quote" tags properly so your half-quoted posts don't look like shit with [/quote] all through them. :)
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
    imalive wrote:

ahhhhh... Grammar Nazi strikes again LOL!!! :lol: :roll:
    hey touringGirl how are you,sweetie :D
  • im the foreigner here???as i see u are all from philly????
    if so where is the philly boots??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    blenderman69

Hey Blenderman I'm pretty good all except for one thing....end of the week and No Tweet! :roll: What's up with that ???
    How are you on this fine fine saturday morning? (OMG I forgot to capitalize saturday..am i in trouble now?!!??) heheheeeheheheeee :lol:
    im the foreigner here???as i see u are all from philly????
    D-well your Philly Boots are coming up...right behind your 2010 MSG boots! :P
    We here in Philly are hoarding them all for ourselves...you can't have any D...you're not a huge enough PJ fan....hahhaaa I made a funny..... :lol::lol::lol:
    peace,
    jo

blenderman69

Hey Blenderman I'm pretty good all except for one thing....end of the week and No Tweet! :roll: What's up with that ???
    How are you on this fine fine saturday morning? (OMG I forgot to capitalize saturday..am i in trouble now?!!??) heheheeeheheheeee :lol:
    im the foreigner here???as i see u are all from philly????
    D-well your Philly Boots are coming up...right behind your 2010 MSG boots! :P
    We here in Philly are hoarding them all for ourselves...you can't have any D...you're not a huge enough PJ fan....hahhaaa I made a funny..... :lol::lol::lol:
    i,m fine,working but fine...i want my boots to!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    It would be interesting to know.

I'll take a guess .........

56,421 1/2 (there's probably more than one 1/2 as I was including pregnancies)

There could be one of those competitions, like how many sweets in a jar - if you get it right you win the jar of sweets. If you guess correctly the number of current members you could win something, I dunno what .....

I'm tired today, I think my mind is getting carried away.

Sorry. :)
    Claireack wrote:
    It would be interesting to know.

I'll take a guess .........

56,421 1/2 (there's probably more than one 1/2 as I was including pregnancies)

There could be one of those competitions, like how many sweets in a jar - if you get it right you win the jar of sweets. If you guess correctly the number of current members you could win something, I dunno what .....

I'm tired today, I think my mind is getting carried away.

Sorry. :)

FREE FRONT ROW TICKETS!!! That's what!!!! :D
    peace,
    jo

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    FREE FRONT ROW TICKETS!!! That's what!!!!

Damn good idea!! :D
  • what happens to your ten club number when you cancel your membership?do they bump the next # up or is it gone forever.lets say your nmber is 450,000 are there 450,000 active members or there have been 450,000 members but that may not be total members now?any thoughts anybody?

the active number is . . . .7,718.

the active number is . . . .7,718.
    how do you know this? it sounds alittle low to me.
  • pjsyco wrote:

My thought is that you need to learn to capitalize the first word in your sentence. :D
    MY THOUGHT IS YOU SIR SEEM TO BE AN ASS![/quote]
    my thought iamlive is an ass pjysco your alright and this is not english 101
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
    blended1 wrote:
    pjsyco wrote:

MY THOUGHT IS YOU SIR SEEM TO BE AN ASS!
    my thought iamlive is an ass pjysco your alright and this is not english 101[/quote]
    sorry pjysco i accidently diected that at you. :oops:
  • Can we all kiss and make up...We dont need to do this to fellow fans...Leave it for the nickelback fans web site...Wait do they have a fan club?
  • Can we all kiss and make up...We dont need to do this to fellow fans...Leave it for the nickelback fans web site...Wait do they have a fan club?
    u need some loooooooooovvvvvveee hun??? :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    My thought is there are probably between 40K and 60K active members, but it could be upwards of 100K.