Twirling or Head Banging?

StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Being an old Dead Head...semi-retired hippie, and accustomed to "twirling"...when I go to a PJ concert, I instinctively revert to Dead-style swaying and twirling...which apparently is quite amusing to many of my neighboring Jammers.

I am so taken by Ed's voice and Mike's guitar, that everything else just goes away. I close my eyes and enjoy my own all encompassing trip. Jeff's bass seems to keep time with my heart. It's difficult if not impossible to keep my eyes open at all! 8-)

I must confess I have to be careful when driving with a PJ disc in the player...lol! :roll:

I see a lot of head bangers around me...and they are having a fantastic time. I'd probably get a headache :?

How do you enjoy your PJ shows?
peace,
jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
"How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• head banging during porch and why go for sure, mostly grooving and a little light dancing for the rest of the show with the obligatory pogo-ing peppered in.

some fist pumping as well (no guido)
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    jumping around in an effort to get the typical corpses around me to actually exert some energy
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    head banging during porch and why go for sure, mostly grooving and a little light dancing for the rest of the show with the obligatory pogo-ing peppered in.

Can't leave out the pogo-ing...oops! :lol:
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • head banging during porch and why go for sure, mostly grooving and a little light dancing for the rest of the show with the obligatory pogo-ing peppered in.

Can't leave out the pogo-ing...oops! :lol:

gotta pogo, only noobs don't pogo!
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    i just learned what twirling is
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    smarchee wrote:
    i just learned what twirling is

Oh..you don't know what you're missing..it works just as well with PJ as it did with the Dead...dare I say....better? Ooopss...is that sacreligious for a former (?) Dead Head? I may be banned from Dead Heads Anonymous for life now! hehehheeeeeee :lol:
    peace,
    jo