Happy Hour v. Out all night.

LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
edited January 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
The subject says it all. I've been out since 530, home at 10 and it was a perfect night. Crown royal flowing like water with a few games a pool thrown in the middle. I even played a couple of PJ Songs on the jukebox.

Nothing beats happy Hour(s)!!!!!

What do you like better?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Happy hour all the way. Less regret the next morning and you still have some $$ in you're pocket.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • mervin50mervin50 Posts: 217
    I agree. Happy Hour is the best, no hangover :oops: or regrets the morning after.
  • jked3jked3 Posts: 171
    Out all night...breakfast at the diner in the same clothes and still drunk the next morning is the best...that's only a few times a year thing though
    Columbia 96/98;Randall's Island 96;Tibetan Freedom 97;Late Show 98;Camden 98/00/03/06/08;E Rutherford 98/06;MSG 98/03/08;VF Choice (DC) 98;Uniondale 03;State College 03;Holmdel 03;VF Change (Reading) 04;AC 05;Philly 05; Lolla 07.....[EV Newark 08]
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,991
    Unless your answer is that happy hour leads to all night, then you're wrong. Of course one leads to the other!
  • i used to be an all nighter but then i got a real job. now my friends who are mostly bartenders and waitresses still party at night, but not me!
  • I like the happy hour scene (5:30-10:00) over the out all night till 3am.

I find now that I'm out of college that I cant do two days of big drinking in a row. I used to be able to do the Thursday-Sunday arc like nothing. Now I go out on Friday night and can't move the rest of the weekend. Can anyone else attest to this?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Happy Hour all the way. When we hit the bar right after work, I can only drink so long before I am ready for bed!
  • I like the happy hour scene (5:30-10:00) over the out all night till 3am.

I find now that I'm out of college that I cant do two days of big drinking in a row. I used to be able to do the Thursday-Sunday arc like nothing. Now I go out on Friday night and can't move the rest of the weekend. Can anyone else attest to this?

Couldn't summarize it any better...
    Adampharris
    1992: Phoenix, Desert Sky Pavilion
    1998: RFK Stadium -- Tibetan Freedom
    1998: Great Western Forum I
    2000: Greek Theater
    2006: Great Western Forum I
    2008: The Wiltern (EV SOLO)
    2008: VH1 The Who Tribute
    2009: LA I, LA III, SD
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I like happy hour a lot more particularly as i get older. My friends have wives and kids they have to get home to.

My problem is when i hit the happy hour scene and then it rolls over into the all night scene too as my late night friends start showing up.

That is when i get the man i was an idiot last night what did i do and what did i say :?

that happens too much :(
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Well of course I like both and a lot of it
    but I like a disco nap then out to see live music the best
  • well im in college and generally its happy from about 5-8, home to shower, eat, and drink a bit more with the roommates, then back out again. wouldnt have it any other way, although i definitely see that changing when i enter the real world and get a job and whatnot
    "Ah, life is a gate, a way, a path to Paradise anyway, why not live for fun and joy and love or some sort of girl by a fireside, why not go to your desire and LAUGH..."