This is why you shouldn't cheat on tests.

mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
edited January 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Found this from a wikipage on how to cheat in school after reading an article about cheating, I thought it was kind of funny seeing what the test is for.

"Paper Method
Maybe you're taking a vocabulary quiz or test, and you can't memorize anything. Here is a great idea for you. (You have to be prepared the day before)

Rewrite all of the spelling and the definition on a another paper, and that will be your final quiz/test
The next day, you will sit at the back and take out the "final quiz/test" and other sheet of paper
(This only works with if you have a whole in your desk, like in middle schools.) You put your final quiz inside the whole and try to look like your are writing and doing your quiz.
If you don't have a whole in your desk, then keep your bookbag with you. Don't leave it in the floor but hanging in your seat. Keep it open.
When time is almost up, quickly switch the 2 papers and keep the final copy in the top of the desk. When the teacher is going to collect it, just hand it to him/her."
350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    hahahahaha....wow "wholes" in desks??? Must be something special, where I am from are desks are whole and holeless!!!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • FirstExitFirstExit Posts: 973
    What an uncreative way to cheat on a test.
  • tcaporaletcaporale Posts: 1,577
    Seems like it would be easier just to memorize the material! :lol:
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    It probably was writtin by a 10 year old, kind of cute I think.
    I think they meant those cubby type desks... mine was always so messy in elementary school.
    I miss those! There's no room to put my coffee in university desks.
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    tcaporale wrote:
    Seems like it would be easier just to memorize the material! :lol:

Exactly...Less 'Effort' to actually Memorising the TEST lol