Poster Question. . .

Diggy381Diggy381 Posts: 165
edited January 2010 in The Porch
I just recently started getting into collecting PJ posters and thought about trying to acquire the ones to shows I have been to. Unfortunately I have only seen them 3 times in concert. Philly last year (which I got a poster from), Hershey '03, and Pittsburgh '00.

I was looking on expressobeans and saw that the Hershey poster is not that great as well as the Pittsburgh one (just my opinion). I was wondering if anyone here knows why the Pittsburgh one seems to be selling for an insane amount of money despite what I think is a less than desireable design. I realize that it seems to be a pretty limited number of prints, but DAMN!

Anyone?

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1681
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    edited January 2010
    Diggy381 wrote:
    I just recently started getting into collecting PJ posters and thought about trying to acquire the ones to shows I have been to. Unfortunately I have only seen them 3 times in concert. Philly last year (which I got a poster from), Hershey '03, and Pittsburgh '00.

I was looking on expressobeans and saw that the Hershey poster is not that great as well as the Pittsburgh one (just my opinion). I was wondering if anyone here knows why the Pittsburgh one seems to be selling for an insane amount of money despite what I think is a less than desireable design. I realize that it seems to be a pretty limited number of prints, but DAMN!

Anyone?

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1681
    Very small edition run. Might be impossible to find.
    As per EB
    misspelled city as "Pittsburg"; limited edition for direct sale only; issued on 07/12/01; not all printed were sold (distribution stopped on 7/18/01 due to the band's wishes)

Last recorded sale, 2004
    Post edited by HollisBrown on
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    not all printed were sold.
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • Diggy381Diggy381 Posts: 165
    Ahh. . . maybe next time I should read the entire page before starting a windy thread like this again :oops:
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    No problem. We here like to spew our incredible knowledge of partially useful information. :lol:
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    i have a pittsburgh 03 for sale

much less than that ugly one ;)