FREE Boston Lou

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited January 2010 in The Porch
FREEDOM!!!!!!!
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    :roll:

just take a vacation man ;p
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,707
    IBTL :mrgreen:
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • CranMalReignCranMalReign Posts: 1,928
    IBTL-Shining.jpg
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Don't ask what bostonlou can do for you, ask, what you can do for bostonlou!

He's more mature since he became a dad :D
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • arq wrote:

i dont know what he did,,just see the others say free boston lou..was a big one?and how long ago this happen?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,383
    BostonLou was ok by me, bring him back!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    You are going to have to explain this fully if you want people to jump on the band wagon.
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • I remember reading his posts,but i cant recall why he was banned,was it because he used the *C* word?

Maybe a yellow card system is a good idea?...6 months ban?

I come on here to read about Pearl Jam fans life experiences and lou is certainly a PJ fan,come on mods life is too short!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,707
    I remember reading his posts,but i cant recall why he was banned,was it because he used the *C* word?

!
    Yep, saying "Creed" is a bannable offense.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Poncier wrote:
    I remember reading his posts,but i cant recall why he was banned,was it because he used the *C* word?

!
    Yep, saying "Creed" is a bannable offense.
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Bring back Lou! Bring back Lou!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    for a second there i thought you were giving away a free bostonlou...
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    arq wrote:

i dont know what he did,,just see the others say free boston lou..was a big one?and how long ago this happen?

He's from the "before time", I don't know him personally, but i had the chance to met him in the pearl jam parallel universe, and he's a very nice guy, I don't know what he did to be banned for life but c'est la vie :|
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,799
    He's good at photoshopin peoples faces on animals,trannies,etc

that's got to count for something
This discussion has been closed.