your name fits you well

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    rellay ...so this songs gonna be very intresting :D:D
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    new title should be :drop beats not bombs.

from the ames bros shirt.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    Global Mourning!!!!
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    new title should be :drop beats not bombs.

from the ames bros shirt.
    Redheads not warheads,
    Blondes not bombs,
    We're talkin' about brunettes not fighter jets,
    Oooh Oooh it's got to be Sweet 16's not M-16's
    :D
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    Sounds like a lot of people want the title to be "wtf"
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    See I heard they were calling it Pangaea. ;)
    Brian
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Japanese Democracy
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    The old super continent Pangaea?

Yeah, that was the subject of one of these rumor threads before the last record was announced.
    Brian
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    i think album titles fall under that category as well, like say i were to call an album Chair, Im pretty sure another band could call their album Chair, you cant copyright the word chair. like how many "greatest hits" or "best of" albums are there out there.

I learned in music business that only a song cannot be copyrighted. ehh watever
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    I think the album should seriously be called "World On Fire" or "Go To Fire." Kinda like a continuation of Do The Evolution's "go to fire" line, coinciding with 2010. Just imagine, the "Go To Fire Tour." Sick.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    smile05 wrote:
    Guacamole
    couldn't resist that

Now, that's fuckin' funny
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    The Pit

and just show the avacado pit sitting on a plate.
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    Back_PedalBack_Pedal Posts: 1,171
    The band could take a vote on which presidential candidate they like best and name the album that.
    Thanks EPOTTSIII!
    "Vinyl or not, you will need to pay someone to take RA of your hands" - Smile05
    424, xxx
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    Paddy Casey has a great song called Saints and Sinners. I don't reckon many people here have heard of it/him, though.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    Paddy Casey has a great song called Saints and Sinners. I don't reckon many people here have heard of it/him, though.
    i always liked the mundy song on the romeo & juliet soundtrack, to you i bestow.
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,890
    Why don't the mods just delete this thread already? Its way too misleading.
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    muppet wrote:
    Discuss

Nah. I heard it will be titled, "Mr. Belvedere Does Mrs. Doubtfire."
  • Options
    SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
    ejny wrote:
    Nah. I heard it will be titled, "Mr. Belvedere Does Mrs. Doubtfire."

and miss garret!!!

gotta have a 3some with some girlongirl
    See this needle...a see my hand...
    Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
    Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
    Turn me up...won't turn you away...
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    They should call it "Pearl Jam Sell Out"

The album cover can have Eddie sitting in a bath full of baked beans, Stone using some roll on deodorant...........wait, I think this idea has been used somewhere before?

Does anyone really care what the album is called? All I want to know is when is it gonna be out?
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Fatal wrote:
    I'd rather they just call it Pearl Jam again...
    Yeah, put a pear on the cover and be done with it already. :D
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    mahalia wrote:
    Errm.. Whitesnake and All Saints (Girl group in UK) both have albums called this.. I imagine there would be a few legal issues if PJ called it that.

So why weren't there "legal issues" between White Snake and All Saints?
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    I honestly wouldn't be surprised if its not called anything again. Its pretty wierd for a bands 8th album to be self titled, and then put out another album with a name. They should just stick to no names. Last one was "avocado" this next one will probably be "chair"
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    I think this thread is dumb.
    Good evening San Diego, I'm Ron Burgundy
    And I'm Veronica Corningstone, Tits McGee is off tonight...
  • Options
    zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    " happy now??????? "
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    MattyJoe wrote:
    I think the album should seriously be called "World On Fire" or "Go To Fire." Kinda like a continuation of Do The Evolution's "go to fire" line, coinciding with 2010. Just imagine, the "Go To Fire Tour." Sick.

YOU SEE?????? Ive been saying all along 2010 is the year of the pearl jam fan and will be the sickest tour EVER. WORLDWIDE. YOU are AWESOME Matty Joe!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    muppet wrote:
    Discuss
    I'LL discuss that the new Motley Crue is called "Saints of Los Angeles" so this album title of yours should urge them to do a show together. :D I will be one happy fan!!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    ccRyderzzccRyderzz Posts: 163
    It depends on who is on first base.. perspective my dears.. everyone has their thoughts and everyone counts on the weigh in. Win win solutions are the facts all of us are sinners and saints.. Depends on what color of pill we take.
    I can and have been your friend and always will be your friend.. Spock said this when he saved the ship.. the planet is in a shift a polarity shift on the magnetic
    realm.. Its all going back to the future.. we deal with the original moment when things went south and then we come to a meeting of minds.
    Look around we are already back in the mead evil times and Merlin is just standing watching us all to see what will come with the morning dew...
    You know "Q" has no time clock??? I am sure they will give the album the name that makes the music survive.. Be prepared the speed of light and the hangman is coming down the mountain.. And we don't know who we are?
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    ccRyderzz wrote:
    It depends on who is on first base.. perspective my dears.. everyone has their thoughts and everyone counts on the weigh in. Win win solutions are the facts all of us are sinners and saints.. Depends on what color of pill we take.
    I can and have been your friend and always will be your friend.. Spock said this when he saved the ship.. the planet is in a shift a polarity shift on the magnetic
    realm.. Its all going back to the future.. we deal with the original moment when things went south and then we come to a meeting of minds.
    Look around we are already back in the mead evil times and Merlin is just standing watching us all to see what will come with the morning dew...
    You know "Q" has no time clock??? I am sure they will give the album the name that makes the music survive.. Be prepared the speed of light and the hangman is coming down the mountain.. And we don't know who we are?

My thoughts exactly :)