Don't most show announcements happen on Fridays?

zootownzootown Posts: 666
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Because I feel like I am checking the Porch way too much for a tour announcement these days. I seem to remember BIG announcements happening on Fridays... :?:
I hold the pain, release me!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    i don't think there is a consistent system of any sort to count on there.
    so you bet, keep checking!
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• EP1973EP1973 Posts: 112
    Seems like most of the big announcements in the past year or so happened on Mondays in the afternoon. I could be wrong, but that's what I seem to recall.
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    zootown wrote:
    Because I feel like I am checking the Porch way too much for a tour announcement these days. I seem to remember BIG announcements happening on Fridays... :?:

All-consuming isn't it???? :roll:

Hope we hear something really soon..I have other stuff to do round here. :lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • zootownzootown Posts: 666
    zootown wrote:

Me too. But, unlike others, I place zero blame on 10c or anyone else....patience is a virtue that is often rewarded!
    zootown wrote:
    zootown wrote:

Me too. But, unlike others, I place zero blame on 10c or anyone else....patience is a virtue that is often rewarded!

OH..I'm definitely NOT BLAMING anyone..noooo...

Just sayin' it sure is hard to wait...it's like..I can't spend any money cuz what if they announce multiple shows (ya I know) and then I don't have the funds available? ....O.M.G.....lol! So..I just keep on checking....I'll probably be back in 10 minutes or so...and I'll see all of you here again then too ;)
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Tweet on fridays, and announcements on mondays.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    zootown wrote:
    oh wouldn't that be wonderful
  • zootownzootown Posts: 666
    Tweet on fridays, and announcements on mondays.

Right right. They "tweet" on a Friday, probably right before quitting time as to avoid being inundated with calls from desperate 10c members..... :lol:

So, I'm confused...(that's nothing new)...but ok WHO tweets? And where?

When I think of "tweet" I think of Twitter but apparently that's not it.

I never understood the "tweet" thing when it comes to 10C.

Could someone enlighten me please.

peace,
    jo

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875

So, I'm confused...(that's nothing new)...but ok WHO tweets? And where?

When I think of "tweet" I think of Twitter but apparently that's not it.

I never understood the "tweet" thing when it comes to 10C.

Could someone enlighten me please.

the bird logo came about a few years ago... and around that time the 10c started making announcements through a bird ...

usually it's a riddle of some sort - a few days before the 10c officially announces something - usually a tour - they'll say something like "A little birdie told me that everyone should have their memberships updated"

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26&hilit=tweet

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102373&p=2353563#p2353563

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=97275&p=2258808#p2258808
  • Just as long as the tweet isn't on Twitter first.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    a thank you would have been nice :roll: :lol:
    a thank you would have been nice :roll: :lol:

Yes, Thank You~

Just got back on-line.

OK I know what you're talking about. I think my brain took an extended vacation.

Thanks for the info..now that I feel like a big dummy..at least I'm an enlightened dummy ...it's all good :)
    peace,
    jo