Johnny G Stickers Folded - Normal?

IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Not really making a big deal out of it...but curious if that's how they came out for everyone else who ordered Johnny G stickers?

I just received the Backspacer poster and 3 JG stickers... and they were bent in halves when I pulled them out of the tube. I noticed that the peel off on the back is split in half, so that makes it easier for them to be bent that way.

I haven't peeled them off and put on something to see if the line would be obvious.
JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
EV: It's your band.
~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Mine arrived plain.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    arq wrote:
    Mine arrived plain.

Like flat? Did you order poster along with the sticker?

I wonder if it's cuz of the poster I ordered...that's why they are bent? darn,... it's really petty, I know. :P ;)
    ~Q Magazine

• arqarq Posts: 8,012
    IamMine wrote:
    arq wrote:
    Mine arrived plain.

Like flat? Did you order poster along with the sticker?

I wonder if it's cuz of the poster I ordered...that's why they are bent? darn,... it's really petty, I know. :P ;)

as flat as a tape worm :D I didn't order the poster
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
    arq wrote:

as flat as a tape worm :D I didn't order the poster

:) Ah, ok... that makes sense. If you didn't order the poster, the stickers would have came flatly.

Oh well... they are pretty cool, though.

If I didn't have so much on my "list to do" list, I'd try ironing them out with a towel over the stickers....

Even if I did that, I'd get bitching on why I didn't iron anybody's clothes... :lol:

Thanks for answering my question, arq!
    ~Q Magazine

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    ooooooooo if not for this thread, i wouldn't even know about the johnny stickers - thanks - ordered 3!
    i *heart* stickers, especially pj stickers!
    8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

ooooooooo if not for this thread, i wouldn't even know about the johnny stickers - thanks - ordered 3!
    i *heart* stickers, especially pj stickers!
    8-)
    :mrgreen:

I heart them too! i just have to hide one 'cause Bobby peels all of them off and put them on the walls in the music room or some unusual places that you don't even remember where they are! hahaha. He can have two of them....but one's mine! :twisted:

Enjoy!
    ~Q Magazine

• starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    Yep, mine were folded inside my Backspacer lithograph... I emailed them, they emailed me back and asked for an order number. I'm sort of annoyed.
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    I didnt think they sent anything with a poster
    sounds like a muck up to me :)
    aus_suz wrote:

Nah...it's a bundled order, makes sense to me. just unfortunate that it had to be bent that way in a tube with the way the stickers were designed. *shrugs*

I'm sure 10c would be more than happy to exchange your stickers and send them flatly.

I don't have time for that... it is petty to me and I was just curious and a bit bummed out, but I got over it quickly.

If it bothers me that much, I'd just have to move my ass and iron them out! :mrgreen: It has been a while since I've ironed.... :lol:
    ~Q Magazine

• aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    IamMine wrote:
    aus_suz wrote:

Nah...it's a bundled order, makes sense to me. just unfortunate that it had to be bent that way in a tube with the way the stickers were designed. *shrugs*

I'm sure 10c would be more than happy to exchange your stickers and send them flatly.

I don't have time for that... it is petty to me and I was just curious and a bit bummed out, but I got over it quickly.

If it bothers me that much, I'd just have to move my ass and iron them out! :mrgreen: It has been a while since I've ironed.... :lol:

I think when I ordered a poster it said items ordered at the same time would be sent seperately..
    I guess it was better to fold your stickers, than to fold the poster.... :)
    Cool stickers hey! :)
    i was looking last night to see what I could order with them :)